All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tipp don’t want to win this

better to lost to Mayo by a couple than be hammered by the Dubs

Funny enough I hope Mayo win as if more hurling counties see field handball all Ireland’s can be so easily won it could set a very dangerous precedent with contagion .

Huh?

apart from beating Tyrone in a horrendous game Mayo have done little else this year, a couple of wins versus kildare and Fermanagh both who would be beaten by Tipp, based on last years u21 form im not so sure if Tipp would be too far from Tyrone either
They are proven bottlers also with no gumption whatsoever and look a one man show with everything going thru EOS, not to mention they got beaten by Galway who were swatted away by Sundays opposition…
im not so sure.

Tipp would be beaten by both Fermanagh and Kildare.

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

Sure Fermanagh and Kildare have beaten them in their last two meetings, in fact Kildare hammered them.

i can assure you they would not be beaten by the current kildare team, kildare are in a place like Armagh now, dropping like a stone thru divisions and unable to win a championship game
after what i saw at the div3 league final ( ok leageue is not real competition but there was a title at play) and their collapse against a pathetically poor westmeath they are div 4 standard
Clare beat them in the div 3 final, Clare FFS, lads were getting all excited about clare beating roscommon but people forget that New york almost turned roscommon over and we saw the connact final how bad they were…

1 Like

I can tell you they would.

People are getting all excited about Tipp making the most of a handy route to the semi-final, including scraping past a mediocre Derry side.

I will be laying every cent I have on Tipp, I’ll be giving them at 6/1 on Betfair if you fancy it mate.

1 Like

Don’t. Mayo are very good against weaker opposition generally. They are peaking well this year.

1 Like

Not in this years championship they wouldn’t have.

Nothing concrete to say to that at all.

One thing for sure is it will be a lot easier for Mayo on Sunday that it was for them against Fermanagh.

There is the danger that the occasion will get to Tipperary alright.
An unreal achievement to be in the top 4 for 2016.

3 Likes

Occasion get to them?

All Ireland Semi Final mate, playing in front of 2000 Tipperary supporters.

A bandwagon of 1,502

You think they might choke?

How could a 6/1 shot possibly choke mate?

:joy::joy::joy:

Tyrone beat Limerick Meath Tipperary and Sligo in the qualifiers last year en route to the Semi Final and you were bigging them up to all and sundry.

3 Likes