All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

They hammered Tipp mate and beat Monaghan.

Derry would beat and expect to beat Fermanagh all day long in Ulster, if they are not as good as Tipp I think you’re logic is quite flawed.
I don’t think Tipp would fear Kildare either after their minors took apart a fancied Kildare side in last years All Ireland semis.

Also when Kildare beat Cork last year it was seen as an apocalyptic event in Cork football, losing to Tipp this year was seen as - Well it was coming.

Fermanagh and Derry would not have done to Galway what Tipp did to them, no matter how bad Galway played imo.

Having said all that Mayo will win pulling up this Sunday, I just don’t like people questioning Tipps achievements this year. If Tyrone beat Cork, Galway and Derry in the same year they’d be lauded by some. The Tipp footballer fraternity are not the same as the Hurling crowd and are thus are deserving of respect.

No they would not.

Fermanagh are currently a better team than Derry.

Ah FFS sake lads, Kildare are shit this year, would he ever cop the fuck on. Gobshites, Jesus you’ve only gone and annoyed me now. I hope you’re happy. Cunts.

Beating Donegal, Cavan and Derry in one year is a greater achievement than beating Cork, Galway and Derry.

I never suggested Tyrone aren’t better than Tipperary, I just admonished your logic claiming Fermanagh and Kildare were.

1 Like

What suggests Tipp are a better team than either?

They are in the All Ireland semi final- Not up to me to prove anything, rather for you to disprove. I’ve given you my opinion above as to why, the what is the reality- Final four.

Not sure they’ve answered every question Peter.

He conveniently omits the Munster Final from the whole article.

The Kerry’s, Mayo’s and Dublin’s of this era are different animals to Galway, Derry, Cork etc

1 Like

Would it not depend on the year though?

Doesn’t seem to have been posted in here yet - O’Gara cleared to play against Kerry.

You haven’t a clue

1 Like

I’m much more knowledgeable and on the ball than you are.

Yeah yeah yeah.

You’re a bitter twisted insecure sociopath. Thats what you are.

1 Like

Bitter and insecure is what you feel when you read my superior postings.

2 Likes

Here, you seem to have ignored it on the other thread, have a read. You need to. It may induce a rehab. I don’t care if you know, or think you know, more about anything. Its the fact you think thag that in itself is important is the worrying thing, for you.

Unfortunately according to a colleague, a clinical psychologist, if someone is over 16/17 on this then they are probably a psychopath and beyond help.

Mostly i think you are just deliousional, but whatever.

I’ll be the judge of my needs, mate. I believe myself to be in a far superior mental and intellectual position than yourself. I seem to be content in my personal life, not coming to the forum to play my little violin about why everyone is out to get me and stop me from getting ahead in life.

Its a pity you didn’t read it.

It might have stopped you proving my point.

Anyway, the right thing for me to do is not engage anymore. I tried. You need help.