All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

I mean the All Ireland is Mayo’s. They will not be stopped this year.

1 Like

I’d never shout for Tipp…but I’d like to see their footballers bate those Mayo cunts.

Whats wrong with mayo?

Aidan O’Shea pal…

The underdog factor and obviously Enda Kenny.

1 Like

I generally hate Tipp with a passion, but I will cheer they on tomorrow even though my mother is from Mayo stock.

That’s what I thought :relaxed:,so really you want Adian o Shea to lose not mayo,he does seem to be on OTB constantly,maybe the team have put him out there so the rest of them don’t have to,he seems to like it anyway

Ah it’s the underdog factor too pal…I’d love to see the Tipp footballers do it…serious against the odds job…have great time for Liam Kearns aswell.

Edit: I’ll be fully backing Cody in the hurling though.

Generally I’d agree with you but tipp would be absolutely slaughtered by dublin or kerry in an AI final if mayo lost,its a moot point anyway there’s 3 division 1 teams and a division 3 team left,the odds are fairly stacked again tipp

Kerry won’t be there. I just cannot see it. Everything about it is wrong for them.

1 Like

I cant see them bating Dublin either kev,but if Kerry show up and dublins discipline let them down they could sneak it,the law of averages say they will beat them sometime,the main reason I would like to see them win next week is for mayo to beat Kerry in an AI final it would be unrale for them than against anyone else and sure who would begrudge them that

It could be a tanking. Their mentality is extremely non-Kerry.

Not this team kev theyd love Kerry in the final,they woz robbed In limerick again Kerry,theyre the only team to put it up to Dublin the last few years

1 Like

I think @caoimhaoin was saying Dublin vs Kerry could be a tanking mate.

It could well be DB,but if O Mahoney gets connolly to lose the cool early on they might have a chance,dublin 15 v kerry 15 for 70 minutes has only one outcome,kerry need either a pile a goals or for dublin to lose connolly to bate them

I think Kerry need around 10/11 major tactics/matchups to be perfect. Way too many.

I think Gavin will whip Connolly this time if any hint of a red.

Agree totally kev

Must be a weird feeling for Tipp lads today. Going up to Dublin for a football semi. Hope the team get the crowd they deserve. Best of luck lads.

2 Likes

So. If Mayo beat Tipp by a couple of points today, by your rationale they’re also in for a hiding in the final

Mayo have been very competitive against the big teams over the last few years.

Tipp have not and have gone down quite meekly to Kerry and Tyrone in the past few years.

They’ve made good strides this year in particular with the absences but some perspective is required. If they keep the defeat to single digits today they can be happy with their efforts.

1 Like

All true, pal.

But, by some miracle we are in the last 4. We’ve totally forgotten to read up on the normal script & beaten what was put before us.

I hope you’ll keep myself & all of Tipperary in your thoughts today as we go out & try and compete against this crowd of diving cheaters.