All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Depends. Was I in first class guzzling whiskey?

Might make things easier.

I reckon not a hope

No, you’re the one who has made claims and contentions, claimed them to be correct and scientifically backed and positioned yourself as someone with credibility in this field.

And all you have returned is a clickbait article vouched for by second hand anecdotal evidence. What happens is the rage light clicks in your head when your spoofing gets caught out and the lie gets bigger.

As the saying goes, keep digging.

Probably a better chance if your full of juice. Then you’ve nothing to loose.

Ya ya. Stuff that didn’t happen. Classic behaviour.

Ko lo. It did happen, I’ll string the timeline together for you if you want to act out a holocaust denier for the forum.

Yip. You still need the help.

Carry on deflecting.

Projection
Generalizations
Changing the subject to evade accountability

I’m not the one deflecting, pal.

I’m merely pointing out that I won’t be taking advice from a crazy person who runs a mile away from his own bullshit.

It’s probably a fruitless endeavour but I will ask for the third time, how is that article scientifically backed?

He has anpther few to go as well

:smile:

This thread is far more entertaining than I expected a thread about Gaelic Football (or “fistball”, apparently) to be. Outstanding work, everyone. :clap:

https://cdn-business.discourse.org/uploads/default/original/2X/9/99e18428f96048fcc054154178dad706aea5ecd8.mp4

Back on topic, Quinlivan with a thinly veiled dig at @Nembo_Kid at the beginning.

He’s an alright sort is Michael Quinlivan.

Time to put an end to this fairytale.

Once upon a time Tipp footballers got above their station. So much so that they brought 2000 bandwagoners to Croke Park for a semi final.

Then they met Mayo and got their arses handed to them.

The End.

Maigh Eo Abú. Fuck Tipp

1 Like

Mayo by 7 or 8

If Mayo lose to Tipperary in football, in an All Ireland semi final, it will end them.

They won’t. This is their All Ireland.

And how do you think the second half will go Massey ?

I want humiliation

I think we could have 5-7k supporters there tomorrow.
It’ll be a grand day out anyway.

I can see mayo starting off at 100 miles and hour going up 8 or 10 points then letting tipp back into it for a while but seeing it out with a bit to spare

1 Like

It’s not,its a semi final bud their will hopefully be again kerry next month with them bating them by a point in injury time