All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

No, he’s easily contained by the strong teams.

Tipp can’t get out of own half. They look poor 1-12 really

Like watching the Clare hurlers.

Like tyrone?

You are very contrary these days. Did you get dumped?

Turnovers killing us, Mayo have scored at least 1-03 from turnovers. Munster Final all over again, don’t have that level of S&C that the top teams have.

I’ve never rated O’Connor highly, aside from solid dead ball kicking. My long held view on his playing ability isn’t linked to my personal life, mate.

The ref was Mayo’s man of the match in the first half.

1 Like

Kick outs killing ye alright.

GTFOOHYC.

Sound

Spillane’s suit is shimmering, literally.

Kiely a massive loss.

Getting the ball out of our HB line a major issue. If we can sort that we can cause them problems running at them.

Their goal a real killer considering how cheaply we turned it over.

Still nice to see this in Croke Park in a Football Semi Final.

Uploading…

This is a reality check for Tipperary. They play “nice” football and have beaten “nice” teams.

The reality is they’re not even in the top 10, probably top 12 teams in Ireland, have caught other naive teams by surprise and are miles off the top 5 teams in the game, Dublin, Kerry, Mayo, Tyrone and Donegal.

Our Full Back is also shit, a point I previously made during the Munster Final.

David Coldrick is a terrible referee. It’s madness that he’s still refereeing such important games.

A questionable black card and at least two occasions where he killed an attack, for both both sides, rather than play advantage.

It’s hard to believe that you haven’t rated him highly, are you suggesting he’s been overrated? he’s been one of the best forwards in the game for about 5 years, very intelligent footballer, great link player and a superb striker of the ball.
But I respect your opinion :confused:

Glad we are gonna lose this. Couldn’t bear watching us lose three all Ireland finals in September.

The Tipp sweeper Fox #12 made a pitiful attempt to stop Higgins in his tracks for the goal.

1 Like

Those were goal chances according to the boys :joy:

Mayo will get two more goals minimum here and likely more.

Prediction Mayo 5-18 Tipperary 0-10.

Just let it in to Sweeney to fuck