All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

What a dumb post

1 Like

Tipp seem to have setup their defensive screen too deep. Mayo picking them off from long range

What a fucking idiotic post.

Tipp are not out of this. Need a bit of composure.

He’s vastly overrated. He’s not particularly strong or fast and doesn’t have brilliant movement. He’s pretty accurate but is completely reliant on having scores put on a plate for him.

I used to go to quarters, semis and finals over a period of years so saw him in the flesh quite a bit. His failure to show for the ball is very noticeable in person but doesn’t come across to people who rely on TV coverage.

I probably did him a bit of a disservice by not mentioning his rare scores from play in the Tyrone game but I recall Aiden O’Shea literally man handling McCarron in the corner and turning the ball over before O’Connor tapped a point over when defenders were drawn while another point came straight from the second half throw in which O’Shea won before marauding through a series of tackles and handing him the ball to pop over untouched from 25 yards.

He’s generally been shackled quite handily by the better defenders when it’s a man v man battle in an even game where he’s not the final beneficiary of midfield dominance and overlaps.

He’s not even close to being the best forward in his family.

1 Like

Shut the fuck up carr you simpilton
He needs to brush up on the rule book

1 Like

Is there an ex rugby player involved with Tipp management?

Mayo foul from the front, consistently and cynically.

They get away with it, referee plays advantage and the foul is forgotten about.

Tipp are equipping themselves well but Mayo are so much more clinical in their purple patches and that’s the difference.

Mayo are a hateful bunch

2 Likes

Hurling

Kerry will beat either of these pulling up

Refereeing farcical again.

But how is Maher still playing? He is a headless chicken club player

2 Likes

+1

He’s been shit today, too many times he is shit. People who thinks he is a top class forward are delusional.

Ian Dowling

I see what you did there

Dublin will destroy Mayo

That’s the fella

Umpires can’t give frees you dick

Ah bend your fucking back

Carr is cheerleading for Tipperary all game. It’s fairly amusing.

1 Like