All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Thanks, mate.

Ironic :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Football is a pretty average game though pal.

You’re ignoring it now, I never said that, you are so fucking stupid that you make up lies and then fuck off when challenged.
@Mullach_Ide, I really like that Tipp team and meant no offence that you insisted on taking. My only point was that Kearns would have a bigger and potentially better pool of players to work with if he had the Cork job, that wasn’t ever going to be a controversial statement, it’s a bad sign that you couldn’t see that and came wading in with the name calling.

3 Likes

You have fallen victim to the notorious “tip chip”

:joy::joy:

Stupid fuckers take offence to a compliment and then call you stupid for complimenting them in the first place

2 Likes

People be stupid.

Cunt.

You’re a Cunt you Cunt.

It was hardly one swallow though, Cork, Derry and Galway were all expected to beat them but failed.

Shur Galway thought they would do the Double.

Show me where you praised Tipp in that post cunty. Cork are currently behind Tipperary yet he’d fancy mixing it with the elite??

1 Like

Condescending wanker is all that Cork cunt is.

2 Likes

A decent finish is a long way from a great finish you fucking simpleton,
When you watch it back you’ll realise it was a decent finish and you won’t be seen for dust.
You’re a nasty fucker.

A mishit is a decent finish?

Watch it back, it wasn’t a mishit, a fucker like you who has never kicked a ball in his life probably still won’t understand though.

He mis hit it. Thats why it bobbled

3 Likes

You’re being a prick now for the sake of it, even a fool would know that Cork have more footballers and a better chance of an All Ireland in the long run.
Look, read back what I said and don’t be such a bitch, I coveted your manager for fuck sake.

It’s been brought to my attention in the past that you are a sweet striker of the ball yourself. It’s understandable that a cunt who Wa playing with his dinkys wouldn’t know the difference but if your honest with yourself you’ll admit that it wasn’t a mishit.

Anyone able to provide a decent vine.

By calling Tipperary mediocre, get to fuck you condescending prick.

2 Likes