All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

I called my own county shit on numerous occasions this year you dim fucker. :sweat_smile:

By Tipp standards they are not mediocre, by all Ireland semi final standards they are not even mediocre.

Fucking hell, ye’re some thin skinned cunts in Tipp and Malahide.

2 Likes

Inbreeding has them fucked.

McDonald, Kiely, Acheson, Quinlivan and Sweeney are all good players. The rest of the Tipp team bar one or two exceptions don’t even come close to the standard required. Harsh but true -none of them would make the Kerry or even Mayo panel bar the five mentioned imo

2 Likes

Mayo played for 10 minutes and won pulling up :laughing:

1 Like

Where did you watch the last half hour mate ?

They won by two poxy goals, against a Hurling county’s second string Football team.
Embarrassing shit for a supposed elite football county.

It’s totally irrelevant. Dublin will win this title in third gear.

Embarrassing ???

Winning an All Ireland semi final playing badly is a super position to be in. They will give it a right rattle in the final, whoever they meet

2 Likes

Must be embarrassing for hurling counties, playing in a diluted competition and the same county winning it out year on year.

You’ve really left yourself wide open there. Wide fucking open.

1 Like

Huh??

Well if you can’t figure it out…

I can’t, pal.

did he scuff it? nevertheless he still put it into the cornor

Dublin my friend are pissing through everything and are fast becoming the Kilkenny of football. Like Kilkenny someone will give them a scare every now and again but they are and will ultimately dominate the game for the considerable future. Everyone else is playing for a day out and ultimately a silver meddle.

Dublin have yet to put back to back titles together, pal.

In fact it’s only been done once in 26 years.

Relax. It’ll be done in next month at a canter

It’s been done for the past 16 years in hurling.

1 Like

And it’ll be done for the next 16 in football

You see one of those things is certain, it has been done. The other has not been done, it’s conjecture and circumstantial. Dublin first need to put back to back titles together.

3 Likes