All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

I appreciate the honesty, just think he is a slightly deluded gobshite

I don’t think it is cute. Although thats maybe what they convinced themselves of

I don’t think anyones fooling anyone really.

Why is that dublin selection so surprising? Very concievable lineup. Reward for Mannion, McManamon is the fear factor again.

Sheehan SLAMS Devious Dubs!

I’m just amused that you call Fitzmaurice (who doesn’t have a track record of naming dummy teams) naming a very conceivable line-up “cute hoorism”, mate.

As regards Dublin’s “named” team, I’m rather surprised Paddy Andrews isn’t starting. I think this is a bad call.

I’m also suprised 35 year old Denis Bastick is starting.

I don’t think its cute ffs. I think its dumb

What’s dumb about it? It appears to me you’d be calling anything Kerry did “dumb” because you have preconceived notions.

“Dummy teams”, teams that line out as selected, media interviews, "Kerry being supposedly “desperate”, none of it matters.

The game will be won on the pitch, everything else is just noise.

1 Like

What are you on about? You are just repeating what i say.

You can get an insight into a teams mindset, but dummy teams are dumb, from all teams.

All preperation is well done by now, any team who gets sidetracked by a late change is not well prepared. You are looking for an argume t that does not exist. I have no pre concieved ideas. I have a good insight into Kerry and i think they are floundering.

Think a small bit laterally, Kev, although really you shouldn’t need to.The contradiction in what you’ve been saying is pretty obvious.

I heard Charlie Redmond will start at corner forward for Dublin.

2 Likes

Has the Dublin bench being named?

Presumably they will have the following among the 26:

Keeper
O’Gara
MacAuley
Costello
Andrews
McManamon
Fitzsimmons
Lowdnes

Any other notables I’m missing?

Oops edit,I doubt either side will start as named,I can’t believe paddy Andrews isn’t starting he’s one of the best forwards in the country

Surprised at the age profile of all the Dublin forwards, apart from Mannion, Kilkenny and Costello they are all in their 30s now or knocking on that door. They will still probably have another good 2-3 years in them however.

Our beloved sport is on the line . the game we love is on the rocks. Please God the aristocrats can destroy the gym monkeys tomorrow. We need it

The only people that can beat dublin tomorrow are themselves DB

1 Like

Maybe if Kerry trained harder like the dubs they would match them

Strong rumours that Brian Fenton and Ciaran Kilkenny are both out of today’s match.

Even if they did kev dublin have the better footballers,I’m surprised at DB,how many kerry players would start for dublin?Sheehan? Donaghy?maybe at MF,apart from that meh

Hearing Gooch has had a nervous breakdown and has locked himself in his hotel room refusing to tog out tomorrow.

1 Like

Will you ever forgive Declan Darcy abdicating back to the city mate? Seems an odd obsession.

I’d be 90% certain Andrews starts in place of Mannion.

3 Likes