All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Stab in the dark now, but i would estimate they have spent 15-20k on getting him back. Lot of questions to be answered if he doesn’t IMO.

Bit of that. Realises his value. Works at the social media piece Has a special talent and will do odd audacious thing on the pitch so kids like him.

2 Likes

And thats all that matters.

We all know Kim Kardashian is a talentless, narcassistic gowlbag, bit there is enough people like her to make her valuable.

Mossy Quinn reckons he starts anyways Kev

1 Like

Bit of a mental piece from Hickey i think. Blue tinted glasses in the extreme. “Most disciplined team ever”. Gas man.

1 Like

Fuck he is annoying. Embarrassing himself and the players with this sort of shite

“Even Barcelona haven’t achieved it and they would be the team I’d be comparing this Dublin team with in terms of ethos and ‘més que un club’ (more than a club). That’s Dublin football. These guys go to hospitals, they look after children, they are an incredible bunch of lads.

The media love David Hickey .

That is "hot air " brigade material for Phoenix magazine .

2 Likes

Has Eamon Fitzmaurice named a dummy team before?

Not as much as he appears to love himself. Should be shot with balls of his own shite for wearing those sunglasses

Pretty sure its common enough

Pointless exercise in this case. Cute hoorism is fucking useless with this dub management

“It’s common enough”.

Yes, it’s common throughout the game in general to name dummy teams.

But has Fitzmaurice done it? I’m not sure I can remember him naming a dummy team, I have half a notion he may have dropped Marc O’Se from the named line-up for the Mayo replay in 2014 shortly before the throw-in, but I’m not sure on that one.

Gavin on the other hand has done it fairly regularly. Is that cute hoorism?

Kerry obviously terrified of Dublins pace and rightly so. But that is a fairly untested back 6. Be very interesting tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

YouTube pay you the more hits you get.

Some crazy things there with half a billion hits.

I’d imagine the others have similar payment structures.

1 Like

The duck song has millions

1 Like

No its naming a team for the program. Same as fitzmauruce or anyone else. If they line out like that i’ll be going -8 immediately on the dubs

That’s cause it’s fucking brilliant.

1 Like

Dublin won’t start like this, surely? :grinning:

Does Jim Gavin really think he can play the cute hoor with this Kerry management? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Quality interview- at least it reveals his slightly misplaced mindset. Better than the normal yerra shite.

Bryan Sheehan gave an honest one the other day and had the meejia on his back over it. Then they wonder why players clam up and don’t talk.

Arrogance and self belief are a massive part of sport.

So on the one hand you’re saying Fitzmaurice is playing the cute hoor, then you say there’s no such thing as a dummy team.

Eh, yeah…