All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Brolly’s attacks on Gooch are a tad petty.

1 Like

Well at least he’s consistent. He’s had it in for him for awhile now.

Hoping Kerry mug the dubs off good and proper today.

The lesson of this is that only professional journalists like Martin Breheny and Colm Keys should be allowed have opinions about GAA.

But hang on, I thought it was only people who have played the game whose opinions were to be taken seriously?

Or was it people who have played in an inter-county All-Ireland senior championship-winning team?

Weather will favour the Dubs I’m afraid

Nice to see @GeoffreyBoycott turning the tables and clamping @Nembo_Kid good and proper here. @Nembo_Kid 's output is great when he’s seething.

1 Like

Yes you can but that’s neither here nor there as I was backing you up with my previous statement anyhow. Why you argued with it is beyond me.

You don’t have to be qualified in it to refer to yourself as a journalist but you can certainly be qualified in it.

I’ll let you know if that ever happens, mate.

I have it on good authority that Gooch is as tough as fuck and has been paying through serious pain for the last number of years. He isn’t able to last full games and hence he’ll deliver 30 or 40 minutes before fading.

He must have been playing in serious pain for his whole career.

1 Like

Lols

It’s been happening all week chief

You could get a state job with North Korea, pal.

You left out “movement coach” as well

1 Like

Who will be in studio with Brolly and O’Rourke?

Whelan and Spillane will be relieved of the duties today I assume?

Both Spillane and Whelan on duty.

Strange, they usually don’t involve them when their respective counties are playing.

Tomas O’Se looks like The Grinch.

He does a serious amount of grimicing anyway.

Never conditioned himself, i think thats part of it.

Enright to be red carded @25/1.