All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

The wire to wire runs got a mention.

It was written in the late 1980’s. I bought it at the time, shortly after it was released. Haven’t seen it in a bookshop in years. Its an excellent read. Very well written. Just had a look on amazon and there’s a few copies of it up for sale. If you pm me your address, I can post it out to either. I’ll want it back though, mind you!

1 Like

Christ almighty.
Humphries has been mentioned a few times in the past few months alone by other posters, do a quick search. Yet it’s only now when I mention him that you voice your disapproval. Coincidence :sweat_smile:

Disgusting

Okay, if he’s a hero of yours.

I smell an infraction coming.

And maybe a trip to JOG’s.

It was surely an honest mistake.

Grand.
You just have to be a cunt to invest so much negative energy towards me for some reason you’ve made up. It’s fucking tiring.

I’d leave this one off now if I was you.

And it was the same with Cork hurling. You would meet so many Antrim and Derry people at Cork matches and while we rarely went to the Pairc word aas they were watching training too

1 Like

:grinning:

2 Likes

Conor Lane from Cork will referee the final

Oh noooooooooooooo.

Cunt (touché)

That is wrong. That is everything that is wrong about GAA.

Why what’s the story with him? Shit?

I could write a book. There is plenty Inter County evidence out there already that others may remember better if their county was involved, but an absolutely disgraceful ref. Takes sides, even thongs up etc etc

Black card happy too. Expect some controversy.

Even wears a thong ? Cork Weirdo thread for that one.

1 Like

Pretty slanderous* claim, Kev.

I remember him riding Derry raw away to Galway in the qualifiers last year and also thinking he was a shite ref based on other games I now can’t recall* too. :eek:

*very definitive despite not being able to remember specifics.

2 Likes

I have numerous club anecdotes