All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Ger Power was a football version of Bonnar Maher. No shame in that but not in Canavan or Maurice Fitzgerald’s class. Canavan was the best i have seen. He almost always delivered on the big day or else got broken up trying.

1 Like

except when he played the Aussies

some great hits here

funny see “the bomber” shit himself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT__DWo0feo

@caoimhaoin’s two favs Cian O’Neill and Paddy Kelly just done the big All Ireland final preview on TG4’s GAA 2016 show

2 Likes

Bomber didn’t fancy that at all. Joe McNally did fancy it but that was an awful girlie looking kick he threw.

The size of the fella coming after the Bomber :smile:, mad cunts those Aussies. Stevie Mc looked ready for a rumble as well.

Big Brian McGilligan and the Grimleys put the Aussies in their place.

Yep.

That’s a great video. Was that Canty on 37 seconds with the body slam??

Unnerving enough for those Irish players knowing you were most likely going to get a good hiding during the game an potentially a serious cheap shot. If your not doing a combat sport unusual to get a right box. Have to try and fight fire with fire but sometimes fire isnt enough!

1 Like

TG4 have a real sense for the sharp eyes. Dara, Donal etc

Hon Beano!

Twas.

1 Like

Great photo

2 Likes

That was an incredible game, pure box office. I was in section 302 that day, right in line with all the antics. Whelan being held back like an angry caveman, Pillar trying to burst John Morrison with a shoulder and the Mayo physio getting lamped across the head were highlights.

1 Like

The heads of the Dublin boys in that picture is fucking hilarious, Quinn, Cullen, Vaughan :joy:

Why are the Dubs holding each other back? It’s like they didn’t really want to engage.

1 Like

The ones being held back are the ones that would go missing if there was a fight. Look at Vaughan being held back by 2. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And to complete the picture is the lad on the far right clapping the hill!

2 Likes

Text confirming my ticket has arrived. Tickets Seem to be prizes in club draws up and down the land. Dubs are box office

1 Like

Brilliant.

Pillars teams loved clapping the Hill almost as much as Pillar loves Snack Boxes