All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Given its probably a professional company, it’s a pretty harmless effort.

Is Christopher McGuinness fucked with injuries, he’s hardly featured in the past 18 months and I rate him, he’s a very tricky customer.

If only there was some way to communicate with those inner city hipster type design services above in the big shmoke, say like a worldwide web or telephonic device mechanism.

He was a good man to get a goal alright. Last I heard, he was focusing on the club this year. He’s been playing for Ballybay so must’ve made himself unavailable.

There is no way that Connolly will play at full forward and Rock at Centre forward. I would expect them to to switch which is pretty obvious. Am surprised to see the northside of the county so well represented with 10 players (not including Flynn because he is Fingal) in the starting 15.

Connolly payed full forward in the league final if I’m not mistaken.

I’d be surprised if Kev Mc starts. Can see Costello or Mannion starting instead.

A dummy team, for THIS Laois outfit? Surely not?

@Nembo_Kid,
how can you see that game going on Sunday?
Down did come back and almsot caught Monaghan in the league but apart from that they seemed to be awful
do u think they could catch Monaghan in Clones?

Exactly - as if the dubs need to be playing ‘mind games’ for this encounter. If anything, they are probably trying a few things out

That Laois set up would struggle to put it up to the Kilkenny juniors. The scorelines they conceded during the league were savage. They conceded 5-10 to THAT DERRY team in Portlaoise, and we all saw how utterly shit they were in the end. The clareman decided that Laois were special and didn’t need defensive systems, or to be fit it seems, and trained accordingly. And thats when they had a pitch he actually tried to use the excuse of not having a training pitch at times or the problems. Ah you couldn’t make it up.

I mean, with a decent defensive set up like when Justin (shudders) was there would maybe keep the score to single figures, but thats as good as you could hope for. Dublin are just too strong, and every other county in Leinster is pretty much beaten into submission before they even line out at this stage. I feel for the players really, they deserve better, well most of them.

The rest of the football counties in Leinster are completely gutless when they face Dublin. They should be like the Nordies, get in their faces, be annoying them off the ball, throw in a few stray fists and kicks. Instead they just let them walk all over them

You hit the nail on the head there, I found myself nodding along in complete agreement with you. You really cut through the bullshit there. You’ve a great way about you. I cant wait to see what else you have to say, I bet I’ll nod along with that too.

The new home of football in Leinster.

Aboy Deccie, wear it into them boy

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/oloughlin-adamant-he-wont-be-in-nowlan-park-34766125.html

You’re right. He is shocking boring. He has an awful smug head on him too. I know he is doing a good job for us but he is very hard to warm to. I much preferred Gilroy. Most of Gavin’s utterances would be at home on the “annoying office jargon” thread. Jim is asked a question about a lad with a pulled hamstring and he says "Our mid level injury protocol has been activated '.

I’ll take this one @Nembo_Kid.

No.

2 Likes

what station is this farce on tomorro nite Taz?

:laughing:

The way he reacted when Parkinson cornered him over the Davey Byrne thing was similar to that, stepford wife’esque. A charisma black hole.

It will be on Sky sports I believe. Saves a lot of people a lot of pain being on there. :slight_smile: