All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

A horrible cunt of a thing to say.

Between @caoimhaoin wanting a man in his 70s to be raped and you wanting 2 octogenarians murdered, there are some fucked up people on here

Are you looking for a job in Newstalk or something?

You’re a nosey prick ratarse cunt.

Based mainly on a hunch re peaking physically and tactically today, unlike August as in other years, not on this year’s performances.

Watched the Tyrone game back and they really should have lost.

Don’t have a huge amount of time to go into it but if Mayo can repeat the stats of the 2012, semi-final, 2013 final and 2015 draw (stats for the latter two are on the excellent dontfoul website), they have a great chance. Even in the semi-final replay Mayo, despite the stats going against them, stil could have won it.

A lot has been made of how Mayo have to pressure the Dublin kickout but I’d be of the view that they may be best off conceding it for the first half anyway. They did that in last year’s draw and Dublin didn’t make a whole lot out of it.

Would be slightly worried for Mayo about Clarke’s kickouts however. Don’t think he’s brilliant from them and needs to have a good day on that front.

I do think Dublin can be “outlasted” if you conserve enough energy and make the big push at the right time and I’ve already gone into why I think Mayo may be best off trying to make up a small points deficit with 10 minutes left. Scratch hard enough and you may uncover vulnerability in Dublin said Keith Duggan (I think) and that’s pretty much how I see it.

What Mayo don’t need to do is blow themselves out in the first half like they did in 2013… Stay as close to Dublin for as long as possible and then unleash hell in the last 10-15 like Armagh did in 2002 if they’re within striking distance.

1 Like

What are ya on about now ?

can we tone it down lads for All Ireland football day

1 Like

OK Joe but tell that other fellow to stop harassing me.

Well said Joe. I couldn’t let a poster enquiring whether 2 elderly Celtic Cross holders had been murdered pass though.

I’d say if Mayo do win even Plan B won’t be enough.

I hope Dublin bate them by 30 points.

2 Likes

Why? Just curious to know.

why you cork man

The office in work is complete with all the roaster hanging Mayo bunting and flags around the place.

Send them home with their tea in a mug, Dublin.

Conor Lane has issued a black card in all 8 championship games he has reffed this year. Get the money down lads

1 Like

Jayses where’s all this hatred for Mayo coming from?

What are we expecting the match ups to be guys?

Keegan on Connolly
Cooper on Moran
McCarthy on A O’Shea
Small on D O’Connor
Byrne on C O’Connor
Boyle on McManamon
Harrison on Rock

I doubt Vaughan will start at full back? That’s asking for trouble if he is surely? Think Mayo may make one late change but the weakness at full back must be a cause for concern for them.

They lack humility and I find their premeditated intimidation of referees to be very unbecoming.

distinct lack of atmosphere around the city today.

was down the rugby club today, you wouldnt know a bogball game was on

No idea these lads cheering for Dublin should be ashamed of their lives (unless they are from Dublin obviously)