All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

League I assume?

Surely Mayo have learned their lesson about taking a chance at full back in AI finals!!!

It’s the Mayo effect. They know it themselves and is reflected in the muted atmosphere. Rather sad actually. It’s an awful pity the cunts got to the final again.

Never underestimate Mayos stupidity when it comes to full backs and All Ireland finals.

union mate

Mayo people are fucking animals.

1 Like

They will need to be to win today

Oooft.

2 Likes

it will be over at half time. The dubs by 12

Known for it.

However i am convinced they are told to be more leniant in finals.

@Nembo_Kid can mayo win this ???

1 Like

"“What Mayo don’t need to do is blow themselves out in the first half like they did in 2013… Stay as close to Dublin for as long as possible and then unleash hell in the last 10-15 like Armagh did in 2002 if they’re within striking distance”

I agree with sid here,mayo will win if they are a point or two down coming into the last 5/10 minutes,if they’re ahead by one or two in the last 5/10 minutes they’ll proably lose

Pinned to the dressing room wall. Mayo by four

3/1 Mayo

Are you seeing a market for this anywhere?

He is not wrong in some cases.

But i think he is over doing it too. The strange thing about winning big games is you have to do it before you realise what it takes. And the problem fir Mayo, mostly, was teams could match their battle but were simply better. Usually that better was a forward or two more. They have definitely frustrated and you feel tgere is more in them,;but generally i think ever so slightly more skilled teams have gone toe to toe with them and just been better.

The draw semi in 14 and replay in 15 being the exceptions where i distinctly agree with Brolly. The Keegan weak shot was deplorable and it effected the whole stadium. Dubs saw blood, every Mayo man though “ffs, not again”. Mentally it was a turning point.

As good as a manager as Horan was, how anyone could stand on the sideline and let the donaghy sub go unchecked is mystifying. That was throw of the dice stiff from Kerry, and a great example of really the only way you can tactically change within a game is by having a distinctive different player to bring on. It was mindless from Horan to not expect long ball in. Get your best tacklers around the 50M mark and cover Donaghy.

I don’t think Dublin are as better ability wise as people seem to think. They are superbly managed. They have a plan for almost anything. They have clear and pretty simple roles and they work hard and are relentless in the basics.

I’d love Mayo to win just to end the hunger. Its annoying at this stage. But they have to have a moment defining play wgere they unshackle all those doubts in one go. Going for goal when it seemed a point was easier option. Something that not safe and they get rewarded for it. Thats a long shot against Dublin.

1 Like

Tickets secured in the last hour. Off to the big tree to collect now.:slight_smile:

1 Like

On another note I have a slight fancy for mayo but I think the value bet is the 12-1 available on Lee Keegan for POTY. He’s a cert for it if they win.

Tickets very handily got by all reports around the ground. Almost easier than the hurling.

1 Like

When you add Michelle Mulherin and Catherine Noone and their carry on this week to Kenny, Ring, Flynn, Cooper-Flynn, Calleary, McStay, Brady, McHale and so on my mind was pretty much made up to back Dublin. But then the beautiful Cora Staunton and Maria Walsh and the sound Anthony Finnerty on Up For The Match / Final last night have made me waver. I’m now in the undecided camp.

1 Like