All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Hope so pal, hope so.

Jim Gavin, you dull dull dull dull dull dull dull cunt

Denis Bastick - 3
Wheelie Bin - 0

Are you ok pal?

That’s just an accident of birth. Whelo was a top, top player.

And he knows he can pop over to Dinnys house if he ever wants to see an All Ireland medal.

Wheelie Bin thinks that Cluxton has some amazing secret signal he gives to his teammates that he is going long with his kickouts. That seems hard to believe.

But that’s irrelevant. Still a great player. Is better to carry a team of duds by yourself or hang onto the coat tails of better players?

and he is an unlikeable cunt too

No doubt about it. The man was a jinx I suppose. He bridged Dublin’s barren years perfectly.

Isn’t he a qualified accountant?

Is he actually qualified?

no idea mate

No idea. He was studying to be, and sat finals. After that, my knowledge ends.

2 Likes

Worst piece of play I saw today was Ciaran Kilkenny breaking through, not having the balls to kick for a point, passing it to Dean Rock also lacking balls and passing it to the woeful Eoghan O’Gara whose attempted tricked along the ground and harmlessly wide.

A massive collapse of a team who looked like they would blow everyone away at stages this season.

3 Likes

Jason Doherty and Andy Moran were better than Cillian O’Connor today. The latter will get his usual MotM nomination though for the equaliser at the end.

3 Likes

JD had his best game i ever saw. Steady improvement over past 2 years. Has toughened up alot. Work rate was top notch. Scored a crucial belter of a point too.

I don’t get the obsession with MOTM awards in a drawn final…it’s completely immaterial.

1 Like