All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Should give MOTM to Lee Keegan just to wind dermo up even more

“Its early in the game and we get away with shit”

He wasn’t.

Is he underrated? Pretty much every pundit raves about him constantly, and I would have thought he’s considered their best player. Certainly is their most consistent attacking player.

23 minutes is not really early enough.

He is shit

Fair point. He’s obviously a bit challenged so.

Fenton made a right bollocks of those two goal chances.

I was very impressed with both, Harrison dominated in the full-back line.

Was a ballsy move to leave him on Brogan and Higgins on a “freetaker”. But Harrison bet Brogan up a stick all day.

He was shite. Self indulgently slowing the game down at every opportunity with his sideways and backwards soloing. I was hoping he’d be dispossessed in front of his own goal near the end.

He was steeped that time, a lazy tackle, I think it was that charlatan AOS?

I found myself nodding in agreement reading that. You are a very astute reader of the game of football.

1 Like

Keith Higgins wasn’t great today, was he? Dispossessed coming forward twice with Dublin going down and scoring 1-1. Rock got on a fair bit of ball throughout too.

Brogan is a very streaky, greedy players.

He’s not one of those elite forwards you can rely on to win you games.

Ricey got banned for what Keegan did.

No, he was way off his usual self. A lot of miles on the clock for the “dual star”.

First time watching the Keegan Connolly thing, Keegan owns him.

1 Like

Dublin are a relatively old team and have gone over the top

That was a nice score from Dillon. I’ve given him a bit of criticism on here over the years, but he’'ll be a loss if that hamstring rules him out.

Diarmuid O Connor was poor again today, was caught on his heels for a ball under the Hogan Stand late in the game also.

That shimmy from COC, class.

1 Like

I thought it was more of a dead leg for Dillon after a clash with Fitzsimons?