All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

And yet you’re trying to.

What bull shit? I’m as straight as the Carrigrohane road.

I’m not. That was the 2008 Leinster final you clown.

Not what ifs but actual events.

Darren Hughes was going to be sent off at that time in accordance with the laws of the game.

Down were the only team to beat the 2008 All Ireland Champions in the Championship that year - not an abysmal recent record.

But you think the ref making a mistake with McCann and letting him on the field longer is ok, when as a leading Tyrone player it would obviously be better for the opposition if he went earlier.

Thats a fact. In fact its the reason for black and red cards.

Check the People Kev Knows Thread.

You’re assuming (an if) that the referee would have correctly implemented these laws which he had failed to do earlier in the game.

Seeing as this whole debate is on incorrect refereeing decisions benefiting teams, of course I fucking am.

You’re out of your depth here.

What about it? I don’t post in there, so how could i be bull shitting in there.

You are going to have to get specific here. Because it seems you cannot back up your accusations.

For fuck sake already a discussion on about referees and not a ball kicked in anger. The team that gets the most sideline balls will win the championship.

You said Jim McGuinness openly admitted his training sessions caused injuries in 2013.

He did not.

So you’re using if’s and butt you muppet. You’ve been well beaten here and found out.

The long and the short of is that Tyrone have a handy draw against Division 2 teams to their provincial final, just like Dublin do.

1 Like

I didn’t. I said he regretted the training they did the uear after the AI and proba ly should have eased off and if he had his time back he would do it differently. Or along those lines.

It was clear from their Mayo performance they had over trained. I would be acutely aware of this being an S&C coach.

#sweep sweep

so it has nothing to do with the league stats you quoted? why didnt you just say Dublin have a handy run because of the championship results, what was the relevance in saying

[quote]
Only 1 Ulster side is in the bottom two Divisions. Only 2 other Leinster sides are in the top two Divisions.[/quote]

that has absolutely nothing to do with what you are saying now you spoofer!

That makes no sense whatsoever, you were complaining about referee calls in the Tyrone Monaghan game and then you want to disregard scenarios about the referee applying the rules correctly - your stupidity has confused you and you’ve managed to make an almighty show of yourself.

This is in reference to Dublin’s easy draw, a draw where they will likely meet Meath and Laois along the way, the only two teams with Div 2 status and both possess very poor recent Championship records.

It’s very relevant but you just want to suppress debate on this topic.

What are you on about.

I was reacting to you constant claims that Tyrone were denied a penalty against Kerry using the example of the incorrect decisions that favoured Tyrone in the previous game against Monaghan.

You responded using other examples of incorrect (in your opinion) referring decision from the same game at which point I referenced your own mantra of a former players being all ifs and buts which is what you current argument boils down to.

You need a lie down.

you’re resilient, I will give you that.

Carry on, I’m out, point has been made.

its a fairly weak point if you have to run off rather than debate it