All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Dunno pal, but am sure there’s been times the news didn’t start at 6 in the past, or perhaps I’m imagining it. Look I wouldn’t like to be seen to be trying to create a persecution complex here but I honestly couldn’t see this happening to the bigger counties such as a Dublin or a Kerry. It’s incredibly unfair on a fine county such as my own.

What does it matter if you’re going to the game?

I wanna watch the Belgium Ireland game also. As do a lot of fans. It’s ok to want to do that. It’s a simple thing.

So you’ll be watching them on TV?

Absolutely not, I’ll be in O’Moore Park. I’d like to have been able to watch the soccer and roll up then though. Instead I’ll make use of the free wi’fi in the stadium to follow the end of Ireland’s famous win over the Kompany’less Belgian Tin Tin cunts.

Hard to believe you’d cut this video and leave out Meaney’s hit on the Dublin corner forward. More anti Laois sentiment from the GAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV_VivWSsX8&feature=youtu.be

Gary walsh dropped from laois panel.

:rollseyes:

He’s got some mouth, that fucker.

Dead right. So what, he fucked and blinded a bit, worse goes on. What’s makes his treatment worse is the cunt let him train Tuesday and then rang him tonight to drop him. Fuck him. He may not be the sharpest in the box but his commitment deserved better than that.

Woolie had Lillis’ number a long time back.

“The Laos panel” FFS. The napalm must have finally caught up with him.

3 Likes

Pray 4 Psycho.

1 Like

The clareman will do well to keep this together between now and Armagh. I’d say Cunningham must be scratching his head.

That was wreckless from McGee. Fermanagh with a right chance now , even after the penalty miss.

Donegal are wreckless. Reflects very poorly on management. Gallagher seems to have been a failure. Has not regenerated them at all.

1 Like

Reckless? It was fucking downright nasty. 2 months coming surely.

Savage injection of pace from McGlynn in that move.

Tipperary miss a penalty, score the resultant 45. Tipp 0-03 Cork 0-02

1 Like

Conor Sweeney goals for Tipperary. Tipp 1-04 Cork 0-03.

1 Like

Goal for Michael Quinlivan, Tipp 2-06 Cork 0-06.
Black card for Josh Keane .

1 Like