Down vs Longford
Antrim vs Limerick
Offaly/Westmeath vs London
Wexford vs Fermanagh/Donegal

:clap:

Carlow v Wicklow will be propa nawty.

2 Likes

Armagh are at nothing mate, ye’ll be well able for them in Portlaoise

A lot of dross in that draw. Not the worst draw for Limerick all considered but the away draw will make it a lot tougher. Antrim will end our year up there I fear.

You realise we lost to Antrim in Portlaoise last year right? I watched the league game between these sides earlier this year, to quote the wonderful Dodgeball, it was like watching two retards trying to fuck a doorknob.

@Nembo_Kid, will the Armagh fans require extra seating, or are we ok to host this at O’Moore Park?

Worst possible draw for Wexford. At least it’ll be a cheap summer.

Say you’ll be fine, pal.

1 Like

Be grand.

Fatty Sean Quigley will discover the rissole early in the day so we’ll get the Premier to lock him in.

Fuckit, home draw, that’s all that matters. Fermanagh are doable, as for Donegal…

1 Like

Be almost a decade on from the momentous demolition of Monaghan in Clones. I’m sure the lads will be inspired by the Class of '06.

Laois Armagh qualifier live on RTÉ. Start of game will overlap with end of Ireland Belgium Euro 2016 match.

GOBSHITES.

1 Like

Crazy stuff - can’t imagine too many being in for the throw in

Ah you’ll have the diehards, but yea. Its a cunt. We pissed someone off this year it seems.

Laois people don’t support their teams as we seen by the no show from them last Saturday night.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

What utter stupidity.

One can only presume it can’t be a 7pm start because Sky are showing Mayo v Galway, but 3:30pm is the worst possible time from a paying public point of view.

I bet they won’t start it at 4pm or later because of the 6pm news.

In that case they’d be better off starting it at midday. Other major sporting competitions have been known to start games at midday, you know.

1 Like

Complete fucking lunacy. Cuntish. Typical of the GGA.

Its being reported today that Laois v Armagh will be shown on RTE 1. The reason for it starting at 3.30 is to allow for extra time. RTÉ wish to avoid having to move the Angelus should extra time be needed.

The Angelus lads.

Interesting theory though, when was the last time that the angelus wasn’t shown I wonder, there must have been multiple emergencys that didn’t allow for it??

Still whinging I see. Change the poxy record. You lot had your chance to support the gaa last weekend and ye couldn’t be bothered to turn up and now this week your back fucking whinging that the throw in doesn’t suit. Jesus talk about having your cake and eating. The sooner your footballers follow the hurlers the better for everyone.

#alwayssomethingelsetowhingeabout

1 Like