All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Fuck all in the difference I’d imagine. Plus Kerry will be All Ireland contenders.

We’ll see loads of them on July the 3rd.
Live that day.

1 Like

Meh.

Westmeath & Offaly are not AI contenders but they got more airtime too.

They had a live phone call with Liam Kearns. What more do you want?

I DEMAND MORE…
:volleyball:

1 Like

The Westmeath-Offaly segment was worth watching for the pic of that goading prick Martin with his broken nose. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Bear got his comeuppance.

#level playing field

Toyota Ireland is delighted to announce it has joined forces with Dublin GAA and signed a three-year deal making the car brand the official car partner to Dublin GAA.

Toyota will provide a total of 16 vehicles which will see players and management of the Dublin senior football and hurling teams enjoy the comfort, quality and reliability that Toyota vehicles are renowned for. The models being provided are the Auris and Avensis. Each panel will also benefit from a Toyota Proace to transport their kit around the country as they compete in the All Ireland Championships and Allianz Leagues.

3 Likes

Be a good test for the Toyota Proace to see if it can make it all the way from Parnell Park to Croke Park with 26 jerseys and ten footballs in the rear.

2 Likes

What are you on about. They made it the first thing that was on. Had Cork won it would have been a highlights reel at the end of football section.

In fairness Cork, Kerry, Mayo and i assume others have had this for years.

16 vehicles? A lot of players have deals with local garages, but a deal with a global car manufacturer?

Ya CAB and Blackwater motors provide Cork with around 40 cars between the 2 teams. And thise equipment vans etc.

Crowd in Kerry do the same although some of the Kerry lads have private deals.

Jaysus Frank is a great man to be fair to him.

Davy Fitz has the use of a double decker bus to ferry his back room team to and from matches.

3 Likes

I believe Kinnerk runs everywhere, hence why he’s always togged out as if he’s after running a 10k.

Where does this leave your whinge about the level playing field? Cork get over twice the amount of cars the dubs get. Jim Gavin is
a miracle worker winning all Irelands under these conditions.

2 Likes

Amazed at Frank’s abilities.

What about Kerry and mayo and the rest? Laois would only need a short term lease. Most of them are in the States by mid June.

We have Clancy, tis grand.