All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

For a county that have done nothing in the championship in years, Tyrone are getting bigged up in a big way.

It’s more about the dreadful state of the GAA Championships in both codes. The game is dying.

Nice start for Cyavan

I give Cavan a great chance today. I suspect that Tyrone are overrated and overhyped.

I tend to agree. They are inproving and “handy” but still weak in certain areas.

Excellent start to the game though.

Tyrone struggling here.

Cavan look a lot bigger and taller than Tyrone and its causing problems so far. Mobility could be an issue as the game wears on.

Tyrone sorted out the Cavan kickouts and its made a huge difference.

Tyrone kicking good scores now.

Being well reffed in fairness. This lad does alot more good than bad games.

Ronie’s on fire, your defence is terrified.

Long ball is causing Tyrone big problems. Think we need Justy in there to take command.

What’s the fucking point of umpires? They afraid to give a decision of any sort.

What’s this ‘we’ business? You’re a Galwegian now kid - there’s no going back!

Nembo is Italian mate. Keep up.

Kick outs are awful from cavan

Nothing very Italian about the defending of the Tyrone full back line today. Three awful goals they’ve shipped.

The A side of the qualifier draw looks fairly weak, very possible you could see Roscommon or Galway in an All Ireland semi-final.

Mayo in contrast have a very tough path. Cork are already on the same side and Donegal or Monaghan will also enter that side. They shouldn’t really have too much bother in their first qualifying game as Fermanagh are the only side there that you could see causing them problems but there are no gimmees for them from here.

It will be interesting to see how they will react as it’s a road a lot of these players aren’t too used to.

That shaper Cillian O’Connor failed to score from play again yesterday.

What provincial losers can Leitrim get mate ??

I’m pretty sure we avoid Mayo - can you confirm ?

Yes mate.

Leitrim are on the A side so it will likely be Meath, Sligo, Clare or Cavan/Tyrone.