All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

I’d love a craic at Clare in Carrick. They seem to be getting a bit big for their boots

Fuck no I wouldn’t mind getting meath in carrick or sligo

With Cork and Mayo and most likely Dublin and the Ulster winner and runner up all on the B-side, it probably makes sense for Kerry to throw the Munster final. Gives them a 50/50 shot at dodging Dublin until the final. If the draw goes their way they could get a comparatively cushy run to the final with the likes of Cavan, Meath, Sligo, Galway, Roscommon.

They got that last year and it made fuck all difference come the final. Maybe someone could take out Dublin for them perhaps.

Would be happy to get leitrim regardless of the venue.

Leitrim would hockey Clare

1 Like

He got his yellow card again

The loser of Donegal and Monaghan also goes into the B side.

They need to play dublin earlier

They need to play Dublin in Nowlan Park.

Laois away to Clare in football and hurling.

What say you Podge Collins, up for a double header?

2 Likes

Home game for Derry if the Dubs loose to Meath.

Sligo v Leitrim
Clare v Laois
Loser of Tyrone/Cavan v Carlow
Derry v Loser of Dublin/Meath

Great challenge for the footballers. Laois are a level ahead of us. Hopefully home advantage will count.

Laois are there for the taking. Armagh were septic. O Loughlin back will be a boost. What will they do, double header or split it for Podge? Hard to ask Laois travel down twice to Ennis.

Double header hopefully for all the travelling fans. Podge with the hurlers.

Yea, would make the most sense. Great day down there last time out, sweltering warm day. Abiding memory was Cheddar with the sweat streaming out under the thinsulate hat and us all in shorts. And Micko, left sitting on the bench in the dugout, not even patrolling the line as he used to. Very sad to see.

It would make a grand Saturday evening.

Cavan showed the rest of the country the vulnerability of Tyrone under the high ball. Donegal, Kerry and Mayo should be able to expose this. Have Dublin anyone decent to put in? I don’t know how good rock is under that high ball.

The only way I can see Tyrone getting around this weakness is to play Colm Cavanagh even closer to goal. Morgan might be a bit better at breaking the high ball away from goal but he’s a bit of a header and can be a liability that way.

We’ll beat them our way, by playing good football. No need to drastically change tactics to beat this mob.

Down took Tyrone to town one year in a drawn game, in similar circumstances, was it then they moved McAnallen back full back? That options probably not available, if McMahon is fit he’ll get a chance I’d imagine.

Bringing Morgan back would be hilarious.