All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Justy McMahon sorts that problem out. Kerry reigned high ball in on Donaghy last year in the semi and Tyrone lapped it up.

Morgan is much more commanding and assured in the air as well.

Morgan is as liable to take the head off a man and concede penalty as he is to break it and he’ll probably have to mind that hand that he broke as well.

He’s rock solid under the high ball and he takes command of the situation. O’Neill was responsible for two goals yesterday.

When is Morgan likely to be back?

He was on the bench for the last two games. O’Neill will undoubtedly be replaced after his last display.

1 Like

Double header in Miltown to kick off Willie week. Hup! #roasterfest

1 Like

They need to not play Dublin at all and hope someone else can do their dirty work for them.

O’ Gara

Football in Carrigaholt at 2:30pm, Hurling in Mountshannon at 5:00pm.

2 Likes

Given whats been done to us of late, I’d very well believe it.

I know he’s strong but I wouldn’t have thought he was in the same league as Donaghy, O’Shea or Murphy under a high ball.

No but he is what Dublin have.

Watching the highlights last night I thought the Derry goalie looked a bit of a baysht and didnt recognise him. Turns out there was a good reason for that. He was their goalkeeping coach :grin:

Sneaky bastard probably had the goalies doing mad drills to injure them

Laois on the verge of being disqualified from the championship…

Is there not a fourth official on the line monitoring substitutions for championship?

In this case would Armagh be reinstated?

There’s two of them, in fact. They appear to have made a bollix of it.

The sideline boys seem to have made a balls on the Armagh sub for Kernan. What did they do with Laois?

Laois used 7 subs, 1 more than the permitted six, none of which were blood subs. The last substitution was to replace a black-carded player, which they weren’t entitled to replace as all 6 subs had already been used.

The penalty is forfeiture of game with award to opposition but Cork got away with this one before, so there’s a precedent to a team not being disqualified.

The 2 bucks on the sideline record all subs, incidents of encroachment etc. They should have been aware but so, of course, should the Laois secretary who is equally culpable.