All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Mayo are a busted flush. Too many miles on the clock for their players, too many crushing defeats and not enough new players coming in to freshen things up.

Croker will be empty on Sunday. Delighted for the GAA and the Leinster Council. You reap what you sow.

#monkeano

1 Like

And the GAA are out of the traps quickly

https://twitter.com/westmeath_gaa/status/745724969926164480

Change it for some, fuck the rest eh. What an organisation.

#alwayssomeoneelsesfault

1 Like

You’re not paranoid when they are actually out to get you.

The GGA can’t win with you ffs :joy:

I’m only asking that they try.

They bring the Dubs out of Croker, they apply the rules on the Laois game, they move the times for Sunday so suit Joe Punter - what more do you want? More handouts for O’Moore Park?

2 Likes

To move the time of the Laois Armagh game last Saturday the same way as they did this, so I didnt have to miss the second half. Fair play Mac, thats all.

They refixed Laois Armagh for next Saturday at 3, and put Laois Clare in Ennis at 7. Why not put the Laois Armagh game Sunday? Or vice versa? Just some consideration Mac. Thats all.

I think @myboyblue is really Jim Corr with all his conspiracy theories.

No one cares what you think pal.

Like none one gives a fucking about laois. Fucking off back to your basement.

1 Like

No seriously, I mean I could ask, and I’m sure a few will pretend to, but deep down, no one cares. No one.

Yep your right, no one gives a shit about laois. Nobody.

Thats what you have? Nothing? OK. I’m off back to enjoy the win pal, feel free to carry on.

Lol that’s it runaway ya loser. Just like your wasteland of a county.

In 2013, Wexford footballers played Longford at 7pm in Pearse Park while the hurlers player Clare in Ennis on the same day at 5pm.

GAA handed Wexford a chance this year by fixing a double header and we repaid their generosity by having a total attendance for the day of 13,000 - I’ve seen more at Camogie finals.

Ask Offaly supporters about hurling and football fixture clashes. It’s not great but it’s not just Laois who get impacted. If Laois Armagh was perceived as a big enough draw it’d be moved. However, it’s not. Easier to keep it at that time to Armagh and the refs / officials can get home at a decent hour.

Mac, you had the right to give out back then. We have the right to give out now. What happened last Saturday was disgraceful. And its been shown up as such by the immediate move tonight.

Ah, I couldn’t give a shit if I’m honest

1 Like

I love you man.