All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

it happened to galway a few times too, it doesn’t just happen to joke counties

You’re dead right. Take a shit, smear it all over yourself and go stand outside Croker in protest.

6 Likes

Seems a tad extreme.

You’re dead right. Shut the fuck up so you whingy cock. Talking gaa on a night like this.

3 Likes

You’re doing it too you freak

Nah, I’m buzzing off your Laois indignance. It’s a bit of craic at the end of a sensational night for Ireland. And you’re angry someone disrespected your parish. FFS sake.

1 Like

But you’re still doing it?

Fogarty is getting a week out of this the cunt

Justin McNulty questions Armagh’s appetite for replay

Thursday, June 23, 2016
By John Fogarty
GAA Correspondent

Former Armagh defender and Laois manager Justin McNulty says “nobody can have any complaints” after the decision to refix the counties’ qualifier after Laois made too many substitutes last Saturday.

McNulty, who was in O’Moore Park for the game, was informed Laois had asked the fourth official prior to bringing on Shane Murphy as a black card replacement for Brendan Quigley in the 73rd minute.

“Rules are rules and Laois made a little bit of a technical error in relation to substitutions.

“I believe they sought clarification from the fourth official before making that final substitution and he gave them the go-ahead.

“They made that decision in good faith thinking they were well within the rules.

“I don’t think the blame should be put at anybody’s door. It’s just one of those things that happens and you move on and you face the consequences and Laois have been prepared to do that. I guess it’s manna from heaven for Armagh.”

**At the same time, McNulty has questioned Armagh’s desire for the July 2 game at this moment in time given Kieran McGeeney will be without a number of players. **

“Some of them are at the Euros and they’ve picked up injuries. Mark Shiels has gone with a broken hand, Ciarán McKeever actually broke his foot last night (Tuesday) playing with Parnells in Dublin and James Morgan has gone for a long-standing operation so those are three key defenders out.

“It’s hard to gauge whether Armagh have the appetite for this game or not. It’s going to be a huge challenge to bring things back together after the disappointment of the defeat to Laois.

“But it’s exciting for observers and supporters and it creates a different dynamic and energy in the qualifiers that maybe hasn’t been there.

“Whoever comes out on top, it will stand them in good stead for the games ahead.

“It’s a huge positive for the GAA even though it’s come from a technical mistake because there’s a whole new interest in this game.”

Wexford 1-5 Fermanagh 0-9 coming up to half-time in today’s glamour All-Ireland football qualifier.

Quigs is on fire, the Wexford defence is terrified.

Where is the Donegal Monaghan match on?

Limerick beat Antrim, Longford beat down and Wexford beating Fermanagh. A dark day for the Ulster championship.

Breffni Park

I’d say there’s about 4k at the Kildare Westmeath game.

This referee is a total fucking muppet in the WM-Kildsre game.

Moolick got booked for actually making contact with the ball in a tackle.

Couple of dreadful decisions since as well.

Kildare have some good players but seem an absolute rabble who would get hockeyed by a good team despite the fact they should be well able to put it up to them.

The Kildare keeper is all at sea.

I’d say Westmeath have as much talent.

Kildare have lost alot and McGeeney drained them confidence wise.

1 Like

The overuse & reliance on the handpass has destroyed Gaelic Football as a spectacle, more so when mediocre teams overuse it.

Kildare fans have fallen off the face of the earth. Used to be great supporters. What happened @blake