All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Good free.

Still haven’t received a PM guys.

1 Like

Ill begrudgingly take a pm

Can someone explain what rule book this ref is operating from?

I don’t know if Meath can take many positives from this. Dublin have been in 2nd gear throughout, they’ve been comfortable all second half, ref has been kind to them and they’ve shown no real belief when in a decent position at half time. The bitch with the bun bottling a 14 yard free summed it up.

2 Likes

Meath have died with their boots off.

2 Likes

A free in surely there or the advantage. Meath lad pulled the hand as he went to fist-pass

Left it all in the dressing room the cunts

Game had a challenge game feel to it all match. These Leinster test matches serve little purpose.

Its not. I asked a county ref (not that thats the safest verification) about this. A ref can and should black card that.

There’s nothing in these Meath/half Dublin cunts anymore. At least the bull made shite of that macauley cunts nose and digger collapsed Brogans rib cage. This has nothing going for it. I suppose Reilly kicked yet man in the head, but aside from that, nada.

A goaling chance? FOAD Carney.

Meath are losing by 10 points and are sitting back all the while not marking anyone at all.

I would dispute that.

He said it again there, he is some wanker.

Your right. Dublin do get refereed differently. Meath were allowed kick and punch Dublin lads in the head without getting sent off.

2 Likes

Paddy O Rourke is probably getting cross about what’s being said on twitter right now.

Please please please blow it up ta fuck

Another riveting Leinster game involving Dublin.

1 Like

I’m already making arrangements for Clones on July 17th.