All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Yip. A great misunderstanding in Ireland.

Coach DOES NOT = Manager.

Of course people can develop into a manager from a coach, but that takes time and maturity. Doesn’t really happen the other way around.

Yeah and equally manager does not equal coach

Usually the successful manager is a successful double (at least) act. Ferguson is a good example of somebody whose success peaked and waned depending on the coach he worked with over his career.

Cody I would see as a manager and not a coach.

McGuinness is probably closest recently to both.

Gavin is most definitely a manager and screams of somebody who has studied theory of management outside of sport

Ya ypur assistant is crucial. Very often they are genuinely 50-50 decision making double acts but its just one guy at the front.

A coach being able to transfer your ideA on a matchday to training on the pitch is not easy and often takes years of development.

It also usually entails a real tight Good Cop-Bad Cop routine.

Ya Gavin has it nailed. Hugely impressive manager. Has tge wonderful gift of in olving good people and then trusting them.

Armagh leading Laois with 10 mins left :popcorn:

Laois 1 up going into injury time.

Result:

Laois 1-11
Armagh 1-10

Fuck off and take yer medicine ye cunts, I’m sick of looking at ye.

Warm up your banjo you cunt, we’ll see ye in Ennis

In the car, I’ll watsapp you.

1 Like

Anyone with a stream for today’s games?

Gaago are showing the munster final for free.

1 Like

Brolly calling O’Rourke out on saying Marc O’Se is one of the greatest defenders he’s seen. :grinning:

Some goal

What a start!

GOAL Tipperary after 35 seconds!

And a beautiful goal it was.

Great stuff.

That wasn’t a square ball either for the disallowed point. Quinlivan definitely outside when the ball was kicked in.

2 Likes

Load of space in the Tipp back line

Tipp really have identified Kerrys weakness of thru-the-middle running.

Really poor start from Kerry

Geaney is top class