All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Could be didn’t look tbh just assumed he was injured.

Don’t know what’s up with McDonald today. Generally very good

1 Like

If Tipp had a few more score takers this would be a close game now.

Kerry kickouts have been very poor today.

If it gets within 3 or 4 Kerry will get a few scores no bother

1 Like

Brolly is more entertaining than 99% of football matches these days. Just let him off, very frustrating when Des Cahill or Michael Lyster interrupt him as he is just about to hit full stride.

Kerry get away with so much. All their cheer leaders in the media have done an amazing job at portraying them as holier than thou, whiter than white, football purists.

And then Tipp promptly get a black card even though Kerry repeatedly make momentum stopping little, innocuous fouls around the middle.

1 Like

Tipperary are gas. #5 sprinted back at pace to receive a short kick-out there and the keeper drilled it at him too hard. He jumped in the air and touch volleyed it 15 yards back into the keeper’s arms.

We play off the cuff mate.

1 Like

11 steps there and you get rewarded with a free.
Kerry are disgusting cyclical fuckers no doubt.

Bill Maher has been very good

It’s a dual county success thing mate. You wouldn’t understand buddy.
Well the success bit anyway.

Tipp players are either unfit or very lazy in defence

A lot of their players appear to be playing the game in slow motion. This was the case against Tyrone last year too.

Football :joy:

After getting beat by 10 points and Carney and Canning going on like they’ve played well

The Tipperary number 19 was clearly launching that into the square, not going for his own score.

Ah Brolly is tremendous, lovely little dig at the GPA there. :clap:

GAH logic mate, Tipp are beaten by 10 points and it’s “Tipp played well”, Meath are beaten by 10 points and it’s “Meath were shite”

1 Like

Fuck it, I had Tipp +9.5 points, thought that sub fluked it for me at the end there :rage:

Donegal v Tyrone really does now take on massive significance in this championship. For the winner, the path to an All-Ireland final looks reasonably clear. The loser faces a possible Round 4 qualifier against Mayo or Monaghan, a quarter-final against Dublin, and a semi-final against Kerry should they manage to get through the first two tricky ties in that list.

And obviously there’s also the little matter of which team is able to call themselves champions of the world’s greatest sporting competition and take home the famous old Anglo-Celt Cup.

Clones will be a cauldron on July 17th - it’s a date I’ve had in my imaginary diary since last July.

3 Likes