All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

I don’t see how. It’s only our third most popular game after road bowls and competetive line dancing. I think we do ok.

3 Likes

Anyone have a GIF or link to the alleged Aidan O’Shea dive? It sounds atrocious.

He’s a media darling, like Gooch. I’d imagine it’ll be glossed over on The Sunday Game with “he’ll be disappointed when he looks back on that.”

Don’t have a gif but it’s very similar to Shanagher in the hurling.

Minimal contact and he went down. I still can’t get over the stupidity of the Fermanagh defender

:smile:

1 Like

I see the first name of the Fermanagh player involved in the O’Shea incident is “Che”. That is surely worse than any alleged dive.

It’s Connacht Final Day folks :ronnyroar:

Hard to envisage anything other than a very close contest. Roscommon to sneak it by a point or two

Real Connacht football weather predicted.

Know plenty of lads called Che from Ulster. It was a popular name during the troubles.

Quinn is a very good footballer and a great leader for the Longford side. He walks the walk.

He fucked his club over last year.

Looking out my window here at the weather I don’t think I can be arsed heading down to the Shtadium for the least important provincial final.

1 Like

Seems to be a bit strange with all the pundits seemingly tipping the bookies underdogs Roscommon for victory today.

Think Galway are a better side, they’re stronger in the middle of the field, tighter at the back and in Comer and Walsh I think they have two forwards better than anything Roscommon have in their ranks.

The Rossies by 4

Are you heading along yourself, pal?

I’m not pal, I will watch it on TV.

There really is nothing like staying in on Irish mid-summer Sunday afternoon curled up on the couch under a duvet in front of a roaring fire drinking a mug of hot chocolate watching moderate quality Connacht football action which is taking place less than a mile away.

It’s great to be a member of the snowflake generation.

6 Likes

@Sidney, which 2 beaten provincial finalists can Mayo play for a place in the last 8 ??

Leinster and Ulster, mate.

I think.

So conceivably they could get to the quarter-finals by beating Longford and Westmeath.

The picture quality from Pearse Stadium is horrendous.

That lens badly needs a wipe.