All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Cork 2-7 Longford 1-5. (L)
Cavan 0-11 Derry 1-4. (L)

Great win for Derry.

Derry 1-17 Cavan 0-18 FT.

That’s the second time in successive weeks they’ve completely worn down their opposition in the last 15 minutes.

Dose not matter if clare win next week a great year for clare football

Is the Kildare match on tv?

Probably on sky

Sky have I thonk

Hon Derry.

Two of the biggest spoofer managers around face off at 7pm.

1 Like

Based on what I’ve seen and heard from him up to now, it’s hard to imagine Stephen Rochford becoming a serious inter-county manager, notwithstanding his success at club level.

I just find it hard to imagine players having much respect for him. He’s a poor speaker, unimpressive as a physical specimen and wasn’t an inter-county player himself.

1 Like

Thought the same myself when he was interviewed last week.

Paul Galvin apparently laid into Cian O’Neill in the Sunday Times last week without specifically mentioning him by name. Said that Kerry’s physical preparation last year was poor, and he blames the lack of individual tailoring of the training for him getting injured twice. Says Kerry have a better backroom team this year however and predicts them to win the All-Ireland as a result.

1 Like

Is the fraud watching the game from the stands today?

Kildare are completely dominating midfield here. 11/2 in running looks worth a flutter.

Mayo haven’t functioned since the opening five minutes and Kildare have steadily grown into it.

Mayo looking for penalties, good luck with that ye sceptic cunts

Poxy goal for Mayp

Are these Mayo players actually practicing their DIVING at training every night.

Christ but they are a hateful shower of cunts.

Referee is making a balls of this too.

1 Like

Goal for Mayo, game getting a bit lively. Hopefully Kildare show a bit of backbone and level a few of these cheating cunts.

Kildare need that HT whistle.