All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

I’m saying he contributed more than the majority of players. Nobody played at an acceptable level, bar O’Farrell.

This is fucking hopeless stuff from Clare

Whether they win or lose I’m taking this first ten minutes as vindication of my view that Clare are shit

SOD will come to life shortly lads.

You said “he did alright”. He didn’t.

LOF did alright because he is limited and little more is expected of him. Lehane has far far higher expected of him.

Anyways no point arguing I guess we both as disgusted as each other

Should be a free out there

Richie :laughing:

Best chance next day for Wexford is Waterford if they lose to tomorrow. Wexford v Waterford match up, formbook goes out the window.

Scoring 0-3 and setting up a goal is doing alright. He is another lad that is hopelessly over-rated in Cork off the back of standing out in rubbish underage teams. Like Horgan, the work-rate and ball-winning ability never has, and never will be, there. And O’Farrell was as much a talent underage before his injuries.

Anyway agree to disagree.

1 Like

Did you see how bad Wexford were last year? They are actually tackling the opposition this year, a huge improvement. Dunne for a five year extension based on this turnaround.

Downes does know the ball isn’t hot?

Clare are hilarious at defending

See I knew you didn’t see the Dublin game. The tackling comment gave it away.

Clare aren’t at it here (copyright Graeme Souness). Limerick are bullying them so far. Hard to pick it up when you start this flat. Tony Kelly has been anonymous so far. Is he playing? I’ve no commentary.

Tony who?

Richie McCarthy at 21 stone is the best defender on the pitch

Podge :smile:

He’s the lad who some lad here thinks is better than Seamie Callanan

2 Likes

Clare finding their feet now.

Clare got 2 points when I was replying to a text, lads.

Not enough pace in the Limerick team. Paudie is miles off it.