All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Lehane was absolutely rubbish mate. Lawton in the parlance “not on long enough to rate” not involved at all

1 Like

@Bandage said he was giving up on following Wexford and taking up following an LoI team. It was only the other day he was on about it.

Lawton knocked down two puck-outs to Cork men, won a free, got a block and made a couple of passes. As i said, Lehane scored 0-3 from play and set up the goal. Try paying attention mate.

Davy will do something mental today, I’d say.

Little needle in this. Disappointing.

Judging by the sparse crowd at this double header I’d say he’s not the only one.

Muted atmosphere, I thought this was a big rivalry?

It means to have dropped in standard. We’re way off fitness wise and, bad as we were last year, our first touch and decision making have gone way back.

The wexford crowd were waiting for the q/f.

Huh? The Ireland national team comes first. I support Derby County for the last two weeks. You wouldn’t catch me dead at a LOI game.

Both of them are shit these days

Are they both not usually shit?

1 Like

Are you drunk? Wexford are unrecognizable compared to last year

Clare aren’t sometimes

The way Dowling nailed that first free with real authority bodes well for Limerick. They won’t be beaten today.

Great score from O Donovan

Who took on LK at 2/1 lads ( other than @Joe_Player ) ?

I got them at 11/4 an hour ago mate

1 Like

On the drunk question, getting there.

On the unrecognizable comment, I’m presuming that you didn’t see the Dublin game and realise how bad Cork and Offaly actually are?

We have no hope the next day unless we draw the Galway chokers.

1 Like

Your dreaming if you think that was an acceptable contribution from Conor Lehane.

1 Like