All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

That match reflected worse on Clare than Limerick. With any bit of gumption we would have won.

1 Like

I put nothing on the ussles fuck s

1 Like

What did i say the score difference would be, pal? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah are a joke

1 Like

Lets make no mistake about this. Limerick are shite. However, the Clare lads shouldn’t be under any illusions…they are fucking rubbish aswell.

1 Like

They had about a million handy wides too. If they can sharpen their shooting they might threaten someone yet.

1 Like

Ya i agree.

They will get better in Croke Park. Limerick are a hard team to play.

They are fucking terrible lad. A team destroyed by a management over complicating things. We were within a score of them with a few mins to go ffs!! And we a fuckin joke!

They have to get there first though

1 Like

Agree they are well coached and create space and chances but will be eaten alive by Tipp The Blaas and KK. I we can get a decent management we should make progress. Fair play to Byrnes tonight he was the immense. Richie justified his recall also. Paudie and Hickey should call it a day. What’s gone wrong with Paul Browne? Our most consistent player the last 3 years but since the league semi he had been anonymous in games.

Galway the slightly better draw for them but on tonight’s showing I can’t see them going much further.

1 Like

Talk is that Sheamy Callanan is out amarach. If this is the case, Waterford are serious value at 13/8.

Is it confirmed?

Yeah wouldn’t rule them out against Galway as Galway are capable of anything

No, but the panel on Sky mentioned it so there must be something to it.

Seamie is grand. :rollseyes:

Like you’d know you jennet.

3 Likes

Rumours of it all week alright

Don’t try & mug my mates out of cash you jackdaw.

1 Like