All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Can’t see anyone in qualifiers beating them either

Mates :joy::joy: you :joy::joy:

You couldn’t see Galway or Tipp beating them?

They can’t get Tipp.

Yes they beat Galway.

They can get Tipp, kid…

The quarter finals better not be on in Thurles.

Of course they will

Double header in Thurles.

That fucking sewer :tired_face:

I know, sick of the fucking place myself.

Cheers

Results aside, that was a load of shite. I don’t know if I’ll ever bother paying to watch the qualifiers again.

5 Likes

Today was all about winning. We were slow to get going but won the game in the second quarter. Thought our backs were excellent, to a man they all won their individual battles and Dillon was very good as a sweeper. Limerick made it a dog fight in the second half with a lot if bodies in the middle third and it worked to a certain extent as it made the game scrappy and kept them in it but they never looked like getting a run on us or creating a goal chance. There were times second half they had one made inside the 40.

Thought Shanagher, O’Donnell and Podge were the pick of the forwards. O’Donnell looked far more of a threat playing off Shanagher rather than having to be the focal point himself.

Thought we could have used the bench more and was surprised that Morey or Ryan weren’t brought on in the last 10 minutes for legs

2 Likes

No sour grapes Mick but ye won’t have to worry about that after the 24th. The standard of hurling was complete shite. Whether ye like it or not yere not much better than us. If our management had half a brain between them, they would have marked the short puck out after 10 minutes and we would have taken ye.

We aren’t that’s the bottom line

Enjoy the next day Joe. But you need not worry about any day after that

Thank God for Limerick. Things are bad but at least there is someone worse off than us

I know my hurling you sour cunt

2 Likes

Fuck off you ape.

Limerick ate and will always be small fish

3 Likes