All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Doesnt have to be alcohol. I just meant in terms of passing an hour before throw in thats all

I live in Limerick so I’m gonna walk over in a while. My father would rarely take a pint before a match.

He’ll pass away the time no bother. It’s my sister who is with him that I feel sorry for

1 Like

Is he one of these weirdos who like to be in a stadium an hour before the minor match starts?

Ha. About half an hour. We were up ages before the last game as he wanted to make sure he was there in time for the intermediates. We were there an hour early.

1 Like

In other words, he’s a tight Tipp roaster who could think of nothing worse than contributing to the Limerick economy.

5 Likes

:clap:

I was told a story about in a few weeks back that I can’t really remember properly but it was something that wouldn’t surprise people who know about Liam Dunnes managerial style from what I do remember.

Make it up if you have to.

2 Likes

Plenty of tipp lads wearing creamery jeans/boot cut with their jerseys and brown shoes around town today. They all look like simpletons.

4 Likes

Ah lovely. Great having you back, pal.

1 Like

Great scenes as big fat bitch wearing a tipp jersey far too small for her was dealing out sandwiches to passer byes. While handing a few into the husband and the children. She would not fair well on soft ground.

No scarier site than a chip roaster on match day.

Today doesn’t matter a fuck though in reality and everyone knows it.

Who were the last team to win the Munster final and go on and win the AI.

Cork 2005

Word in the Mackey stand is seamie callanan has had a mental break down and won’t start.

That is a meaningless stat.

That’s because of how good Kilkenny are though, not because of some curse attached to the Munster championship.

I was just answering a question.

Is Callanan fit to play?