All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

limerick ye need 3 years work ot that easy to sort ye out are we painting over cracks yes? Clare are just as bad. @glasagusban @The_Most_Infamous @Julio_Geordio @ChocolateMice
END OF
NOW MUNSTER FINAL

I know mate. I exaggerated slightly but that’s the way on here. Did you not see some poster’s reaction to the Mayo penalty for example ?

For limerick … stay on motorway through the tunnel and keep straight thru the toll booth. Don’t turn off at caherdavin. Go out to next turn at Cratloe and turn. If traffic light on other side as you go out cone back in motorway and take first exit to coonagh. If traffic heavy go.into cratloe and follow the back road into caherdavin. You will it on your phone map easily.

Just a little addendum to that lads.
Try not to get raped while attending,traveling to or from the match.

My father likes to be early for matches. So early that he’s already parked up near the Gaelic Grounds. Over two hours before a ball will be pucked. What a roaster

13 Likes

It’s no coincidence that 2013 was seen as the last decent championship for the simple fact we had two teams winning provincial titles for the first time in a while and a fairly level championship with the majority of games being a coin flip in the lead up and a number of tight finishes which led to an excitement and buzz.

That has been very rare in the last couple of seasons unfortunately.

Don’t have a good feeling about today. With Bubbles out and Callanan half injured I don’t think we can score enough to win

Will he sit in the car listening to the radio or will he go in and sit in the cold talking to strangers for two hour like mine?

A mixture. He used to work out that way so I’d say he’ll go chat to a few of the lads there. He’ll want to be in the ground early “to soak up the atmosphere”. There’ll be some atmosphere sitting on wet seats in the uncovered stand

2 Likes

Will ye win??

Hopefully Joe

Try to make an amusing post sometime.

i pray ye will for you of course

1 Like

Would ye not slip in for a pint and a bite to eat?

It would only be a cunt like you that thinks rape is funny.

That’s a nice post.[quote=“caulifloweredneanderthal, post:2397, topic:21107, full:true”]
My father likes to be early for matches. So early that he’s already parked up near the Gaelic Grounds. Over two hours before a ball will be pucked. What a roaster
[/quote]

1 Like

Is tjzt photo from today Joe?

A real hurling man would not drink before a match

2 Likes

Never dtrink before a game