All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Brendan Maher determined not to show any joy or happiness here. Important to show other teams that this isn’t the ultimate goal.

1 Like

You never see Brian Cody using tactics

Or Ruby Walsh

+1. He clearly prefers the Wexford route to the final and who can blame him?

Waterford need a Michael Ryan in charge.

We have to celebrate less than Kilkenny did last week

:smile:

They could easily have beaten KK and certainly were not hammered.

I agree though, they have to evolve and the tactics today were actually regressive of how they had moved on a bit.

Tipp will go on and win five in a row now, just like in 2010.

2 Likes

HE BE A FOOL NOT TO:joy:

Tipps performace while full of the good basics was quite tactical if a simple tactic.

Do they have the players is the big question? But yeah, if he believes in his players let them go out and hurl against Wexford it’s almost shit or get off the pot…

Course they have tactics.

Just that they aren’t idiotic.

Waterford always strike me as a deeply emotional GAA county.

:rollseyes:

Winning teams just play manly hurling, that’s a fact

We’re going to here all this shit now. Waterford aren’t that bad. Bad day at the office. The simple truth is as has been said, hurling is a simple game and talented hurlers should be let hurl.
Waterford like Limerick and Clare have a good bunch of young fellas coming up. Let them hurl for fuck sake. At the end of the day, a good work rate and winning dirty ball is what it takes. I hope it is a Kilkenny Tipp AIF because then hurling will win.

3 Likes

He has to develop a plan B if they find themselves chasing a lead against the bigger teams so he should play a more expansive game against Wexford. If they get bet then so be it, but they’ll find it very hard to win an all-Ireland if they don’t develop this side of the game

1 Like

Sling your hook, you’re done.

#vindicationismine :wink:

2 Likes

Derek McGrath is having a mental breakdown

2 Likes

ON TV