All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Doesn’t matter- Chip won’t beat them while Cody is in charge

Again?

Severe chest pains - Not sure he will make it.

That’s that Ireland’s fittest Family that has taken a toll on him.

Yes- One swallow and all that. That was when KK had 13 fit starters and an unfortunate slip by Noel Hickey was the key moment. The previous year Tipp played the best Hurling I’ve seen in the flesh just after half time, and still couldn’t win.

Odd how Cody made a balls of that one, yet you still see him as infallible.

Kilkenny are finished.

1 Like

The 11 mins Henry was on he sent through a pass to TJ Reid who hit it straight at Cummins. Had that gone in KK would have won that day, Henry would still have hobbled off but he would have done his job. The pass could not have been played or seen by anyone else.
Cody took a gamble and it almost paid off, you can’t legislate for Noel Hickey slipping or Tommy Walsh overhitting a few passes from the sideline.

Like Mick O’Dwyer did with Kerry he dragged more All-Irelands out of what was considered a finished team. Thats what excellence looks like.

Sad to see it finished now all the same.

1 Like

McGrath and Davy have been at odds with each other for a long time.

The Cratloe lads are set on destroying him.

It wasn’t a clear cut chance in the slightest that one you’re talking about there. Reid had a shot from the 21 under pressure from out on the side. No way was he going to beat Cummins from that shot no matter how he hit it. Also even if that somehow had gone in Tipp would still have been winning by two points at the time so I don’t know how you can say Kilkenny definitely would’ve won given Tipp won the game by 8 points

Tipp weren’t 5 points up when that chance was created. A point a the most and I’d even doubt they were ahead.

It was 1-3 to a point at the time to Tipp. I watched it a matter of seconds ago mate

2 Likes

Stand corrected then. I’m living off memory- was it a good ball through at least?

It was a good ball but the pass wasn’t really creating a goal chance. Reid still had a lot to do to get the even then very difficult chance

What McGraths beef with Davy?

Davy banned chicken fillet rolls with cheese and coleslaw. McGrath loves these, he has a lovely way about him when ordering them.

6 Likes

Informative rating.

Is it a Cratloe thing, going back to the football I wonder.