All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

so Davy was referred to hospital after attending a GALWAY clinic.

Vary suuspeechious senors :grinning:

(why ta fuck didn’t he go to a Clare clinic?)

Very unassuming

McGrath got 600 points in the leaving and Davy is jealous.

1 Like

Galway Clinic is the name of a private hospital in Galway

There’s fuck-all in Clare. They have to come to Limerick to get born and Galway to get treated.

They’ve a few places to bury 'em alright, under the scutchy grass that surrounds their stone walls.

1 Like

[quote=“Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr, post:2998, topic:21107, full:true”]

They have to come to Limerick to get born [/quote]

So does that mean we technically won in 2013?

Absolutely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a62IUyhhq2Q

I’m bored so had a look. Around the 12.44 mark.

O’Dwyer won all those All Ireland’s with largely the same team, certainly from 1978 to 1986. 10 of the starting 15 in the 1978 final started the 1986 final and the average age of the Kerry 1986 side was close to 30. Cody in on about his fourth Kilkenny team. Eoin Larkin was the only starter from the 2009 final who started the Leinster Final final two weeks ago. The average age of the current Kilkenny team is just a little over 25.

Clinic? Sure you can’t even be born in Clare anymore

Tipp have another 4 years at least before they win an AI.

KK won’t be bate again under Cody in an AI final.

2 Likes

That in no way contradicts or has any relevance really.
An assertion was made that Codys KK are finished, same one was made about Micko’s Kerry when they lost to Cork in 83. I disagree with the former, they’re certainly not as good as the 2008 crop but they are still better than Tipperary or Galway which means good enough

Word is Davy’s local witch doctor recommended him the private Clinic in Galway

2 Likes

Cody, your anger is directed at Cody

“I’ve done the last eight months rehab on the knee to build up the leg as much as I possibly can. There’s still no light at the end of the tunnel with regard to where I’m standing which is very much the difficult thing about it.
“At 30 years of age, you probably won’t ever hurl again and you probably won’t ever run again — it’s unheard of really at such a young age. You have to wonder how it got to this stage or how it was let get to this point.
“I suppose there was a lot of anger at the beginning. Obviously, I’m not going to say where the anger was directed or who it was directed at.
I just couldn’t understand in my head how a situation was let get to this point, get to this stage where a guy, at the age of 29 at the time, was told that his playing days were finished.
“There’s anger there and a lot of questions I’d like to have answered but I don’t think I’ll ever have them answered and that’s the frustrating thing about it.”
After excelling at county minor level and leading his county to All-Ireland glory in 2003, Power was quickly fast-tracked onto Brian Cody’s senior team. The forward would go on to play a pivotal role in Kilkenny’s reign of domination, and by contrast, has found himself facing a lot of unfamiliar spare time in retirement.

1 Like

Loughnane ‘didn’t do much’ with Galway, says Murphy. If i was from Galway i would fuck up tell Sunday. But give us fire

You think! What about your man Dempsey!! I’d say it’s the surgeons who told him he was grand who are ultimately at fault.

Dempsey tried to save him but Cody demanded he die for the cause.

Did he get the retirement job in Glanbia I wonder?

Ah you can. Just not in a hospital.

1 Like