All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

I would love a go at wexford

You want to take them over Joe?

1 Like

dead game FFS

This is some God awful stuff. It’s bad enough making poor judgements or mistakes, but to repeatedly do it is just utter stupidity.

No bud they are a fucked

Ye have nice players but no game plan no one on the line. they are like they are afraid

The golf be better then this

Whats the attendance?

1 Like

Pitch side analyst Anthony Daly - fuck off, you cunt.

5 Likes

13k! They didn’t even close Clonliffe road to traffic there was so few people there. The Camogie games draw a bigger crowd.

Thought Kildare had a huge gga fanbase?

The clash with the golf and the horse racing must have taken all their fans today

A lot of farmers would be milking cows at that time of a Satursay evening TSG.

Fucking yellow belly bastards.

I wouldn’t mind about the crowd but it’s a grand sunny evening and all.

2 Likes

That’s the nail on the head there with Dublin’s style of play. This type of scuttering around against Kilkenny could go badly wrong.

They’ll have a few players back for KK. I think they’ll put in a respectable performance against KK.

It probably comes across as sour grapes but I don’t think Dublin are up to much. I thought they were average last night and I’m not sure there’s much scope for improvement there. Getting hammered when Dublin put in that kind of display is some reflection on an absolutely pitiful Wexford performance.

An respectable defeat to some Munster roasters next time out about the best we should hope for.