All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

I don’t think there is many due back. Paul schutte might come in and maybe Ryan o dwyer. I think if Kilkenny are in the humour we could get our holes opened

Dubs are poor enough. We beat them in the league FFS.

O’Dwyer, Kelly and Schutte missing plus Cronin off the bench. Not sure what’s up with Paul Ryan, Durkin and Corcoran.

I think they’ll stay within 5 of Kilkenny.

Sky Sports is considering buying more GAA broadcasting rights. Read my @sundaybusiness piece.

1 Like

:smile:

3 Likes

Just had some very bad news, I was led to believe that the show I have to attend today was at 7, stopped me from going to Thurles but at least I’d see the match, I’ve just been informed that it’s at half past two :cry: and it’ll be on for about two hours, in laws want to take us for grub afterwards, I’ve a feeling I won’t see a minute of this match.

1 Like

Thanks for that insightful look into your life.

No worries mate, thanks for going to the trouble of typing 7 words, is it a new record?

No problem. Recording the game or watching the Sunday Game tonight should help you with the problem you felt obliged to bore the holes of us with.

1 Like

I haven’t the will power to hold out, have I given too much information again :flushed:

You’re better off recoding it pal. Following a match on twitter that you are emotionally invested in is pure torture.

God awful pass from Egan.

That’s some score by callanan.

Offaly 4 up on Kerry with 15 to go

Going to be a hammering.

Cork without Murphy have no natural defenders. Tipp goal now and this will be ugly

Top custodial work from Gleeson

2 Likes

Basher boy. :clap:

Another awful Egan pass.

All old issues very apparent for Cork

• weaker than their opponents
  • poor on the ground battles
  • forwards scared of their own shadow, trying to hurley touch simple catches
  • forwards work rate is shit
  • Sweeper is as dumb a sweeper system as ever used
  • aimless striking order of the day still