All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Yes he was an incredible operator and only position they’d no depth.

Tipp have only beaten kk in all Irelands when their best players were injured. This is fact. Kilkenny put four all Irelands back to back tipp haven’t managed two in a row since the 80s?

Tennyson played there and was probably their best player in 2010

He wouldn’t lace hogans boots. Listen tipp are good team now but to say they’d have the ability to hammer the kk side of 00s is just silly.

1 Like

Ah come on . That day a Kk got a debatable penalty that say. FWIW I thought if was harsh but there was still 5 to go and ye were only a point down. Tipp should have been at least 6 up at that stage as they butchered a few goal chances and the PJ Ryan the Kk goalie did great .

Look that great kk team met tipp in 09 won, 10 lost, 11 won, 12 won and 13 won. Personal on the tipp was very different by 2014 but kk still beat them.

Just as saying Tipp only beat them due to injuries both times is also silly

I was trying to wind the other lad up.

We’ll have nothing to argue about with the long evenings coming in. Lave it go for another month.

1 Like

Finding a subject to argue about is never a problem here.

Not true.

2 Likes

He’s a lying prick that fella, typical of a Cork cunt.

I heard there’s a smell of piss off of him too.

:eek:

https://twitter.com/SkySportsGAA?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Sky put up a video of Tipp players singing the Galtee Mountain Boy, a song about joining the IRA. I’m sure that will impress their British viewers.

I think your point does actually have some merit here, on a couple of occasions where KK got in behind them Tipp were happy enough to give away the free between the 45 and 21. That said I wish Paul Murphy had been thinking along those lines instead of running to gather his hurl for bubbles’ goal

Whole heartedly agree. However in order for sin binning to be effective we also need to look at a video ref plus timekeeping issues

Leinster hurling is in crisis.

2 Likes

Agreed. Was pissing me off at match the way Tipp were happy to foul any time we looked like getting a half chance. Straight out of the KK handbook from around 07 when we overdid it and gave away loads of unneccessary frees when we were usually the far superior team. Our backs last Sunday wouldn’t have been able to foul even if they wanted to they were so far off their men.

No no no no please god let there never be video analysis bullshit in hurling.

Hurling is a sport, individuals doing their best, and that should extend to the referee. So what if there’s a bit of controversy every now and then? Isn’t that the beauty of it? If you want it 100% correct play it all on a simulator altogether and be done with it.

Even frees called by commentators using slow-motion replays are dubious half the time anyways, e.g, “Being honest Ger, If you raise the hurley that high, you are giving the attacker the license to look for the free”. Fuck off.

5 Likes