All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Tipperary should be 20 points ahead here but they haven’t a ruthless streak in them.

Lehane like a fella u-10’s there, soloing and not able to look up at the same time

The future looks dire

I’d say Nash will be delighted with his days work if he maintains the clean sheet.

They put on a big effort - huh?

Tipp are useless.

With a sweeper like that who needs opposition forwards :joy:

The ref just randomly giving us frees for nothing.

Leeeeeeehane fuck off canning

It’s been quite depressing to see two teams playing with such little ambition.

I think that sums up Cork today a twenty yard pass hit twenty yards over his head

Absolutely turgid dogshit.

Jaze, pitch invasion

Disgraceful scenes at full time as the fans storm onto the pitch. Reminiscent of Hampden Park yesterday when the Sevco supporters battled with the celebrating Hibees.

Poor from Cork. Painful to watch. Munster hurling :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hard to read anything into that. Cork are dreadful. Another team with a sweeper for the sake of it.

Not sure Limerick would have been much better sadly, we’ll see soon enough I suppose. Hopefully Teege saw that a sweeper for the sake of it isn’t worth a fuck

Opening round games are frequently terrible. In fact it’s rare that they aren’t.

This sport is fucked mate.

Pathetic from both teams. Next proper game we have coming up is Derek McGrath v Davy fitx part 3. Hurling is dying.

1 Like

That was horrific from carks point of view. They are in serious, long term trouble down there.
Whatever they worked on since the league, it wasn’t touch anyway. Shockingly poor touch all over today. Chipp were only in 3rd gear and still won at their ease.
Not a brain between the cark players, no appetite for work. Shocking day for them.