All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Cork don’t have the players, when Cahalane and cormac murphy are in your back line your going nowhere

Rough day for Cork rather surprisingly. For a few years now they’re struggling. Hopefully things turn around for them in the back door.

Cork played exactly like I would have expected Limerick to play if they had been there today.

The whole of last year’s championship bar one game was terrible. The league finals were terrible bar the last 10 minutes of the replay. The hurling this weekend was terrible. There’s a clear trend here.

1 Like

Was it that bad last year? After 13 it looked like there would be 6 or 7 contenders for the next couple of seasons but with kk claiming the last two it’s been a bit of a sickener.

Tipp were absolutely shocking.

Football is finished, hurling is dying, the GAA needs to focus their attention on Rounders

6 Likes

Was there one good game in last year’s championship besides Galway v Tipp? I can’t think of another one.

For all the talk of the football championship being rendered unwatchable due to sweeper systems, it’s hurling that appears to have the much bigger problem with it at the moment.

Limerick will destroy Tipp with ease. That is one of the Worst Tipperary teams I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

The sun has melted mices brain.

Cork were utterly shit, Tipp backs were good but won’t win anything with them forwards

Anthony Cunningham maintains that Lee Chin is one of the top 5 hurlers in the country at the moment. Tis easy see why the players ousted him

2 Likes

Hawkeye is also a pure cunt of a set up in Thurles. Either get a big screen or don’t bother

Are tipp an average team pal?

Just shows you umpires don’t have a clue, how many times was hawkeye called today? Fat auld fellas only in it for the free beef dinner afterwards

Yes, but then again I’m not sure any other team around is much better than them

3 times. It also feels like a very long wait when you can’t see what’s going on. Was the hawkeye screen shown on TV?

This is the worst Tipp team in 21 years. Shocking.

1 Like

The result showed on tv

More like 9 years

1 Like