All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Now is the time to catch them pal, but I don’t think the Dubs have enough firepower to do it (Dillion aside). As you mentioned earlier KK are still strong from 1 to 9, and I can’t see a Cody lead team losing another game after the disaster in the league SF.

Would love to be proved wrong saying that as it would rightly open up the championship.

1 Like

The League just doesn’t matter to KK or Tipp, except when they play each other.

So best to just forget their league performances

Agreed. You have to stop both Reid and Hogan - not just one of them - to have any chance of beating Kilkenny. I don’t know who Dublin have to stop him bar Peter Kelly, who is out.

Also lads would want to stop with Dillon - very entertaining hurler but not built for championship against Kilkenny. Dublin need the likes of Schutte, Treacy and Dotsy to do the damage, if they are reliant on Dillon they are fucked from the get go.

1 Like

Dublin (SHC v Kilkenny): Conor Dooley; Eoghan O’Donnell, Cian O’Callaghan, Oisin Gough; Shane Barrett, Liam Rushe, Chris Crummey; Darragh O’Connell, Johnny McCaffrey; Daire Plunkett, Niall McMorrow, David Treacy; Mark Schutte, David O’Callaghan, Eamonn Dillon.

Some good/quick forwards there tbf and a very good hb line. If they actually played hit and wip theyd have a chance

Exclusively Sky Sports 1 will be televising tonights Leinster senior clash. Nice.

I don’t think Jackie Tyrrell will start, pulled his hamstring or something, Robert Lennon is supposed to start.

2 Likes

Anyone going to the Christy Ring final replay in Newry this evening?
It’s not even certain if Meath will show up.

Nobody plays fast ball / ground hurling anymore pal. It’s why we’ve had some puke hurling matches in recent years. Plenty of rucks, pulling, dragging and general fuck-acting, but nobody to go in and let fly. My celebrity spot earlier today was one man that wouldn’t have stood for that sort of shite.

1 Like

Its been rescheduled for two weeks time in Croker

Rachel Wyse is looking unbelievable here on Sky Sports. Serious bit of gear, beautiful lady.

What channel are showing the Dubs v KK match?

Edit: I see @Smark’s post there now

:rollseyes:

But you knew all about the Britball egg chasing.

4 Likes

The rugby lads take friendly matches very seriously.

Apparently more seriously than their home county’s hurling matches.
FFS, you couldn’t make it up. You actually couldn’t.

Could sky not come up someone better than that Tipp roaster Damien Lawlor as their pitch side reporter. Bad enough hearing his voice on the box but then to have to look at his big roaster head too. Surprised with sky going with this fella.

1 Like

Anyone have the link I usually use for GAA matches? On a different computer, don’t have it saved.

This is on Sky, not RTE.

I know mate, the same website has Sky as well.

Go to the first post… click on your image and all the posts you have posted in this thread.

1 Like