All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Offaly lead 1-5 to 1-3 but now done to 14. Egan gets straight red card.

Ger reminds us Limerick never feared Tipperary. Timely.

No bet for us this year :frowning:

Easy draw for Limerick. Tough one for Dublin. You would expect Wexford and Clare to win their games.

Wexford v Offaly
Westmeath v Limerick
Clare v Laois
Cork v Dublin

Limerick v Clare in the next round.

Bad draw for Dublin, was hoping we’d get Limerick.

Wasn’t everyone.

1 Like

So was I

So were we, no point prolonging the agony.

1 Like

How many more players would Tipp have needed to get sent off for it to be a competitive game? Probably two more. I’d say Tipp could have beaten that Limerick team with 13.

2 Likes

Nonsense, we’d have been well able to marshal a 13 man Tipp, assuming Callanan was the other lad sent off that is.

Waterford will bate Tipp, they are distinctly average, we are just a good step below average sadly.

4 Likes

Waterford will put 3 lads around Callinan and another in front of him because Tipp cant bate them without goals.

The score in the Munster Final will be Waterford 1:12, Tipp 0:13

2 Likes

There was a period of play yesterday where Tipp had only twelve players playing. Two lads clashed into each other for Tipp and McGrath didn’t see it - one (Brendan Maher I think) had a head injury so the game should have been stopped. Must have been about 45 seconds - 1 minute or so and Tipp did OK. Got back to 13 Players then and gave away a free.

If there’s one thing likely to start a revival in Wexford hurling, it’s the sight of a biffo jersey. This is lads, the comeback starts here!

Liam Ryan out, Conor Mac possibly out as well and reports that training is like a morgue.

I think the revival will be a little further down the road.

Is the Limerick GAA thread broken?
I can’t post on it :cry:

We’re training? Holy shit, we’re further along the road than I thought.

6 Likes

This might get the most replies of any post in TFK history.

Finding a few of the comments around Tipp being average a bit weird. We played with 14 men for an hour and won handy enough despite the scoreline. They’ve played worse and got a lot more praise in the past IMO. I was very encouraged by the display

1 Like

Tipp look more hard working than last year and thats a worry for any opposition.

1 Like