All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

I think the best thing to do now is start bigging up Tipp. It’s their All-Ireland to lose.

1 Like

I think Tipp’s workrate has improved but our hurling seems to be back on previous years. Need to find a happy medium between work and quality

That will improve over the coming weeks.

Hopefully. Missing a spark in the forwards this year.

There had to be some downside to O’Sheas exit. Who is forwards coach for ye this year?

Bubbles beat Waterford’s “system” on his own last year, so he’ll be a big loss in the Munster final. Noel McGrath could probably do a similar job though.

1 Like

I’m not sure if there’s a specific forwards coach . Most of the backroom team are backmen. Conor Stakelum was a forward so maybe it falls to him.

1 Like

In fairness they have played on arguably the
two worst days of the summer so far. Difficult conditions for hurling.
It’s laughable how many lads are calling them average though.
Mikey Breen is an upgrade on Woodlock and John McGrath is an improvement in the forwards from a team that won Munster last year.

1 Like

You are dead right there. we always fancied playing McGrath & Woodlock in midfield.

Yeah I recall his freedom being a side effect of the double marking of Callanan or was it that simple?

Yeah de Burca was playing in front of the full back and Bubbles drifted out to the 70 on his own and started picking off handy points.

1 Like

Would this be like the Limerick revival we keep hearing about?

Just saw that challenge by David Burke yesterday, how he got a yellow for it is beyond me.

Don’t tell me you missed the Limerick revival?

Which challenge?

1 Like

One on Shane Dooley’s head.

2 Likes

The lads on Galway Bay FM didnt make much of it :hushed:

4 Likes

Rough enough, and I’m from Tipp!!

5 Likes

True, it was harmless enough really

3 Likes