All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Nah mate, Burke was displaying aggression, Bubbles is just a tramp

2 Likes

That Offaly sending off was a red card all day long. Just lined him up, charged straight in and rinsed him with the frontal charge. He can have no complaints whatsoever.

A frontal charge is a yellow. Not a red. Jackie Tyrrell dished them out for years and never got a red for one

3 Likes

Didn’t they change the rule a couple of years back so it was actually amended to a straight red for a deliberate frontal charge?

Who’s worse Limerick or cork.

Kilkenny

2 Likes

I don’t remember that but I could be wrong. Colm Lyons is a shit ref regardless

1 Like

Which one of the Tipperary players was it that hit Austin Gleeson a bad dig in the league game in Thurles?

Can’t remember, probably Bubbles. Gleeson would be fairly similar to Bubbles in his temperament I’d say

I do seem to recall reading of him getting sent off for Mount Sion a few times. @Fagan_ODowd can probably clarify on that one. Don’t think he’s stepped out of line too much in the Waterford jersey.

It was manly hurling though when Jackie did it

It was Bubbles.

As a matter of interest I hear can interview with Donal O Grady where he said he coached shoulder charges out of the Cork players because the consequences of getting them slightly wrong, a red card, wasn’t worth any reward for getting them right.

Sounds like horseshit, on his part not yours. How many lads do you see getting sent off for at shoulder charge at this level

There was one yesterday.

Obviously, and that’s why it’s being discussed but apart from that

The Rock mustn’t have got the memo. Sure he still tries the odd one and he’s only a selector!

Maybe some rules nerd can clarify but aside from cuntyballs Lyons yesterday I don’t remember any player getting a straight red for a frontal charge.

Who?

Colm the ref